Anyone play Oblivion yet?

elpmis said:
it comes out 6 days before my birthday

best b-day present ever :drool:

Wrong. I'm sending her over to be your best b-day present ever!

normal_10090001.jpg

Valve1138 said:
I've got an X2 3800+ as well. It runs great without issue.

I just cranked up all the video settings and it runs fine.

What games are you having problems with? There's a bunch of patches and shit for dual-cores to make gamign smooth. FEAR looks fantastic.

Most games are older ones...Halo, Jedi Knight, and COD2 I played recently. COD2 was the buggiest; but all were okay if you set the affinity to just 1 core.

OMFG

I'm totally addicted to this game. I thought I was gonna be late this morning and was rushing. I ended up having an extra 10 minutes, so I used it to play this game. Its amazing. I hope it isnt too big for my little mind. KOTOR was perfect for me, I hope this isn't too much.

I'm playing as this cat looking chick. Sometimes, I make her take off all her clothes and run around. Its hot.

fly said:
OMFG

I'm totally addicted to this game. I thought I was gonna be late this morning and was rushing. I ended up having an extra 10 minutes, so I used it to play this game. Its amazing. I hope it isnt too big for my little mind. KOTOR was perfect for me, I hope this isn't too much.

I'm playing as this cat looking chick. Sometimes, I make her take off all her clothes and run around. Its hot.

OK I definitely won't be buying this until I've finished all my projects :lol:

Valve1138 said:
Now, do you have to take on missions and stuff, or could you just "walk the earth"?

I've only played for 45 minutes so far, so I'm still underground.

Cant wait to see the light of day. :fly:
I just got out to see the light. And yeah, you can walk anywhere. It was night when I got out and I just sat there and looked at the moon for a while. From my understanding, there is a main quest (which you may know about already) but you don't even have to do it. There are TONS of other shit to do.

fly said:
OMFG

Is your puter handling it?

elpmis said:
dude Oblivion gives me a boner
It really would have...

Apparently, they had to pull a lot of kids out of the game cause its too interactive. Meaning you can chop their heads off and remove their clothes. But most importantly, you could cut a hole in their stomach and fuck it.

fly said:
It really would have...

Apparently, they had to pull a lot of kids out of the game cause its too interactive. Meaning you can chop their heads off and remove their clothes. But most importantly, you could cut a hole in their stomach and fuck it.

Therell be a mod for that + a butt plug mod within a week, Im sure.