Anyone had experience with losing weight?

fixt for accuracy

on a side note, I looked up the prescriptions I am taking to see about their side effects. Yeah, so all of them can cause weight loss. Zantac, Voltair, Adderall and Ambien.. Thanks doc.

Anorexic cocktail going on over there.

my weight loss regime-
1. take birth control pills whose side effects include massive anxiety and contribute to hyperthyroidism
2. because of said hyperthyroidism, have to give up running as a hobby, and start biking instead for cardio
3. fall instantly in love with biking, work up to biking 100+ miles a week
4. exercise really forces you to eat better and live better, because after a while of treating your body well in conditioning it will hate you for giving it something crappy. That isn't to say i don't go on the occasional binge of black maple hill or an emergency mint chip ice cream run, but as a whole i eat fairly well (when i remember to eat, damn stress).

40 pounds lighter, I feel pretty damn good about myself. my legs are steel pipes, though parts of me are still like a squishy brick. i just started lifting again this week with a friend, so that will help (the pushups have given me a nice upper torso, and i'm doing the abripper stuff now too).

way to go!!!! :clap: :heart: you are very handsome!!! :hi2u:

it's really just re-establishing a way of life, right? it's a mentality...reestablishing new habits that eventually you don't have to think about. now train yourself to like a non-alcoholic drink at the bar so when you go out one night and you're stressed, you already have a comfort drink to turn to.
it's so easy to let one bad day mess up all your good ones.

(for the record, i think you're a GREAT size. :heart:)

You are now my most favoritist poster ever!!!

:heart::heart: