Any of you guys go to the doctor regularly? I don't wanna go. :(

E-mail from my wife:

I do not care how much work you have to do today. Yournumber priority is deciding which doctor you are going to go see and thencalling to make an appointment TODAY. You may be busy, and that may seem importantin the short-term. But you are my husband and the father of mychild. I need you here for the long-term. I want you in to see adoctor as soon as possible....and definitely before the new year.

Please e-mail me back once you have done so. I love you.

~ Amber

Notes:

I have not had a physical in probably 18 years, and my dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer (his father had it too) and it may have spread to his bones from going unchecked.

So what do I have to do....just pick a regular primary doctor from the list of available docs and ask him to finger ny bootyhole?

I'm the worst person to ask as I waited 7 months, knowing I had a brain tumor (but lying to myself the entire time) before going to see the doctor, and I only went then because the pain was becoming unbearable.

but your wife is right, 100% in her thinking. you need to be there for them.

See a GP. Get a referral from your friends on who they see. It's the first, best, easiest stop.

Most likely, you will have to get a full colonoscopy too. Those suck, but if you haven't had one, you will.

That won't happen today. it needs to be scheduled, as they normally anethestize you for it.

My dad was 60 when he died. My mom was 64. That's really young. They never went to the doctors. My mom died of lung cancer that was diagnosed because she started having seizures because it had spread to her brain. My dad had a stroke. Both were preventable deaths with a little care and effort. At 21 I was diagnosed with stage 1 Lymphoma. Doctors saved my life. I can't imagine a life where they aren't my heroes and I wouldn't want to drop in at least once a year and say hi.

E-mail from my wife:

I do not care how much work you have to do today. Yournumber priority is deciding which doctor you are going to go see and thencalling to make an appointment TODAY. You may be busy, and that may seem importantin the short-term. But you are my husband and the father of mychild. I need you here for the long-term. I want you in to see adoctor as soon as possible....and definitely before the new year.

Please e-mail me back once you have done so. I love you.

~ Amber

Notes:

I have not had a physical in probably 18 years, and my dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer (his father had it too) and it may have spread to his bones from going unchecked.

So what do I have to do....just pick a regular primary doctor from the list of available docs and ask him to finger ny bootyhole?

I went through this exact thing about 2 months ago. Hadnt been to see a doc in 15 years, girlfriend encouraged me to find a primary care physician, but in a much less bitchy and demanding way. I agreed, id just never gotten around to it, since id never been sick enough to need to.

I did it though, she helped me do the research and we read a bunch of reviews and found one convenient to my house, and i had my first yearly checkup since i was 18 a month or two ago. The doc was great, reviews matched up with reality, and his office does all communications and medical records, and appointment making online, which i love.

so in other jcc related notes:

Why are you acting completely normal now vs. your giant cockholster-eyness when you first joined?

Were you coming down from a NN high where you have to be retarded and trolley to get noticed?

I just found out yesterday that my dog has osteosarcoma (bone cancer). Now I get to watch my old best buddy slowly degenerate until I have to kill him. So yeah, f*ck cancer. Go to the doctor.

so in other jcc related notes:

Why are you acting completely normal now vs. your giant cockholster-eyness when you first joined?

Were you coming down from a NN high where you have to be retarded and trolley to get noticed?

Nn is the equivalent of a football stadium during the special Olympics. You can't help but turbo tard when everyone else is turbo tarding. When you drive home, your brain is still in turbo tard mode. That's what that place does to you. If you ever get the chance to check it out, don't.