Any of you guys go to the doctor regularly? I don't wanna go. :(

Ky has never complained of feeling sore after a seizure. He crashes and sleeps for about an hour but that's it.

My uncle had a dog that went blind and deaf but was otherwise in good health. The only thing the dog did was run in circles and snap at you when you tried to calm him down. He lived like that for a year before he got some kind of disease that made him scream in agonizing pain. It eventually got so bad that the painkillers weren't doing anything for the pain. I swore on my life I would never force my dog to live through that. A few years later my 17 year old golden retriever was whimpering when he tried to stand up. He couldn't squat to drop a deuce let alone control his bowels. He also had a cancerous growth on his hip. I couldn't live watching him suffer like that. I took him to the vet and got some painkillers and they worked for about a week. After that it was back to the same old problems. He was my best friend and I took him to the vet and held him and stared in his eyes as I watched him fade away silently.

God damn. Now I'm tearing up. Fuck this. I'm done with this.

E-mail from my wife:

I do not care how much work you have to do today. Yournumber priority is deciding which doctor you are going to go see and thencalling to make an appointment TODAY. You may be busy, and that may seem importantin the short-term. But you are my husband and the father of mychild. I need you here for the long-term. I want you in to see adoctor as soon as possible....and definitely before the new year.

Please e-mail me back once you have done so. I love you.

~ Amber

Notes:

I have not had a physical in probably 18 years, and my dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer (his father had it too) and it may have spread to his bones from going unchecked.

So what do I have to do....just pick a regular primary doctor from the list of available docs and ask him to finger ny bootyhole?

Yikes, this is my husband. hasn't had a physical in forever, either. Guys hit their 30's and things start happening and they still don't go. Yet, if us women didn't go once a year to our crotch doc, we're risking undetected cancer, not to mention no birth control refills! You guys have it easy..until life catches up with you!

JCC- because of your high risk they may do a digital rectal exam or a colonoscopy, but generally the normal way they keep an eye on your prostate health is by taking blood samples yearly. They do a test called PSA, or Prostate Specific Antigen. Just one small tube of blood. Generally insurances cover this test yearly as a screen, and more often if you have specific prostate problems already. They will also probably want to know about any problems you have during urination, so just pay attention to any piss problems you have so you can report them.
It is very important do this. Prostate cancer is one of those cancers where patients actually have a decent prognosis if caught early. It's easily detectible and insurance covers it- considering that you are at risk for it, there's no reason NOT to get check-ups.

Sometimes when I pee it shoots out in two separate streams. Like one stream to the left and one to the right. It doesn't even go in the bowl. Do I have cancer?

No, probably just something crusty in your urethra. You should try to urinate shortly after ejaculation, should clear out your pipes, see if it goes away.

Well this is fantastic news doc! Can I get a script for vicoden?

Sure, just PM me your full name, your credit card number, security code, address, and social security number, and I'll have it right to you!

I just found out yesterday that my dog has osteosarcoma (bone cancer). Now I get to watch my old best buddy slowly degenerate until I have to kill him. So yeah, f*ck cancer. Go to the doctor.

So sorry Damon :( :( :( Is there nothing they can do? If bone cancer has started in a leg or something they can usually amputate and the dog will be fine on 3 legs. :( If it hasn't spread they can pretty much just cut off the offending limb and it stops it either permanently or for quite some time in most cases, I've known quite a few tripod dogs.

Last edited:
Sometimes when I pee it shoots out in two separate streams. Like one stream to the left and one to the right. It doesn't even go in the bowl. Do I have cancer?

Genital warts. Does the inside tip of your penis look like a bunch of tiny stalks of cauliflower? And is there any hardening there?