Any of you guys go to the doctor regularly? I don't wanna go. :(

Genital warts. Does the inside tip of your penis look like a bunch of tiny stalks of cauliflower? And is there any hardening there?
attachment.php

I go to the Dr. once a year for my annual physical for work. They pay us $1000 is FSA so I think that's they only reason I do it.

So sorry Damon :( :( :( Is there nothing they can do? If bone cancer has started in a leg or something they can usually amputate and the dog will be fine on 3 legs. :( If it hasn't spread they can pretty much just cut off the offending limb and it stops it either permanently or for quite some time in most cases, I've known quite a few tripod dogs.

I don't want him to be a tripod dog. Greyhounds are not robust and sturdy. They are tall, have a high center of gravity, and slender bones. He is shaky on four legs. He would be a disaster on three, and it wouldn't be fair to him. He wouldn't be able to go upstairs very well at night, go back down in the morning, walking would be a chore, etc. It's not a good life for an old dog. If he were four or five years younger I'd consider it, but he's 9. And I don't think he would handle it very well. Plus it's just a cruel thing to do to a dog that likes to run. I'm more concerned with quality of life than longevity.

I don't want him to be a tripod dog. Greyhounds are not robust and sturdy. They are tall, have a high center of gravity, and slender bones. He is shaky on four legs. He would be a disaster on three, and it wouldn't be fair to him. He wouldn't be able to go upstairs very well at night, go back down in the morning, walking would be a chore, etc. It's not a good life for an old dog. If he were four or five years younger I'd consider it, but he's 9. And I don't think he would handle it very well. Plus it's just a cruel thing to do to a dog that likes to run. I'm more concerned with quality of life than longevity.

To be honest all the tripods I've known have been able to run (and you'd be amazed how many 3 legged greyhounds and lurchers there are due to injuries etc). Just think about it if it'll give him a good life for a few more years, 9 is so young. Dogs are very adaptable if they lose a limb, an eye, their hearing etc. You'd be surprised.

To be honest all the tripods I've known have been able to run (and you'd be amazed how many 3 legged greyhounds and lurchers there are due to injuries etc). Just think about it if it'll give him a good life for a few more years, 9 is so young. Dogs are very adaptable if they lose a limb, an eye, their hearing etc. You'd be surprised.

I'd be putting him through all of that for me, not him. And I'm not really interested in doing that. At least not yet. We have an appointment next week at a regional specialty hospital (for advanced veterinary care and diagnostics). I will reserve my final decisions for that day.

all dogs are wolves

I'd be putting him through all of that for me, not him. And I'm not really interested in doing that. At least not yet. We have an appointment next week at a regional specialty hospital (for advanced veterinary care and diagnostics). I will reserve my final decisions for that day.

I hope they can give you some good options to consider. :heart: I don't think it's all for you either dude, I'm sure he wants nothing more than to carry on being with his best friend. :(