Halp Android devices

The fuck off factor at work is awesome too. Not sure what I did before I had this thing... The iphone people are extremely jealous right now.

I looked at both and that would be a tough choice. I love this vibrant but I think a keyboard might make it suck... The htc looks nice though, goto a store and try them out. T-mobile made my choice easy cause none of their other phones really compare with the exception of like one maybe. This swype keyboard is fun too use though. I'm typing now just too use it. :D

I looked at both and that would be a tough choice. I love this vibrant but I think a keyboard might make it suck... The htc looks nice though, goto a store and try them out. T-mobile made my choice easy cause none of their other phones really compare with the exception of like one maybe. This swype keyboard is fun too use though. I'm typing now just too use it. :D

The Epic officially comes out August 30th. I'll have to wait to play with it. However the Evo was very nice, and fit my hands perfectly. The Epic is apparently just as large so I want to wait and play with whichever works best for my needs.

What are your needs? All I need is a phone. Everything else is icing. I'm convinced android can do anything though. I'm going to use mine to hack peoples iphone s.

What are your needs? All I need is a phone. Everything else is icing. I'm convinced android can do anything though. I'm going to use mine to hack peoples iphone s.

Good antenna, quality screen, the ability to text easily (I have large hands - which is why until they did landscape on the iPhone, there was no chance in hell I could use it), decent web interface for when I use it. Preferable seperate facebook and youtube apps (which I know most smart phones now offer it). Mainly the reception and texting ability though. I also have to feel comfortable with the interface.

This thing meets all those. Not sure what it'd be like with a keyboard but I can swype with this on screen keyboard with my thumb... It's truly awesome, don't have too be accurate at all for it to figure out my words. Don't know if this is a samsung thing or an android thing or what though.

This thing meets all those. Not sure what it'd be like with a keyboard but I can swype with this on screen keyboard with my thumb... It's truly awesome, don't have too be accurate at all for it to figure out my words. Don't know if this is a samsung thing or an android thing or what though.

Swype is a samsung thing

The Epic is the one with the keyboard.

Swype is not exclusive to Samsung. Samsung's UI just has it enabled by default.