Anal fantasy junkies?

bast_imret said:
Did anyone ever read A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, A Swiftly Tilting Planet, and Many Waters?

I swear I read a Wrinkle in Time.

Let me see what it was about.

Yea, I did read that book.
Don't remember it very well. I think it was required reading in grade school.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'm just dying for the movie... It will be interresting to see how they make Voldemort look... I'm excited...
And as for the book... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OH MY GOD! Me too! I can't wait for the next book and movie!

JJ Lady said:
OH MY GOD! Me too! I can't wait for the next book and movie!
Did you pre-purchase the book yet?
Hehe I'm going to have to wait till Thursday because that's when I get paid. I can't believe it's been almost 2 yrs since the last book :eek:

Lynnakitty said:
Hehe I'm going to have to wait till Thursday because that's when I get paid. I can't believe it's been almost 2 yrs since the last book :eek:

Not yet. But I'm going to! :D

I can't wait!

I need to pre order the last book, although it wont match the series we already have.
Books 1-5 have the American covers/titles, where as if I buy the 6th one, it will be the Canadian/UK edition... so we're just gonna have to get both, cos there is no way I'm waiting till October to read it :D

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I need to pre order the last book, although it wont match the series we already have.
Books 1-5 have the American covers/titles, where as if I buy the 6th one, it will be the Canadian/UK edition... so we're just gonna have to get both, cos there is no way I'm waiting till October to read it :D
I'm going to have to preorder it and then Bast and I will fight over who gets to read it first!

That's exactly what FB and I are going through now :p
He is one up on me though... he started reading them all first... so I am just starting the 5th book... I am about 1/4 through it... not nearly far enough along.. I spent all evening reading hehehe... They just arrived at Hogwarts and started their classes...

:omy:

So I feel liek I cant discuss anything with him, because he has information I dont have, because he read the 5th one already :p

*Fuxx Burger* said:
That's exactly what FB and I are going through now :p
He is one up on me though... he started reading them all first... so I am just starting the 5th book... I am about 1/4 through it... not nearly far enough along.. I spent all evening reading hehehe... They just arrived at Hogwarts and started their classes...

:omy:

So I feel liek I cant discuss anything with him, because he has information I dont have, because he read the 5th one already :p

We did that with the Dark Tower series :D

Lynnakitty said:

Wow.... I didn't realize it had been that long, either...

I do recall sitting in my window reading the books for the first time watching it snow. The feeling in that moment alone will probably make me like those books forever. :)

taeric said:
Wow.... I didn't realize it had been that long, either...

I do recall sitting in my window reading the books for the first time watching it snow. The feeling in that moment alone will probably make me like those books forever. :)
I got it delivered to my door the morning it came out... was in July or something. Instead of paying attention during work training I sat in the back and read it. :lol:
Oops.. bad me.

Lynnakitty said:
I got it delivered to my door the morning it came out... was in July or something. Instead of paying attention during work training I sat in the back and read it. :lol:
Oops.. bad me.

I think the only reason I didn't read it on the train was because I got the "collector's" edition.

Speaking of, does anyone know what this special edition will be like? I can't decide if I want to get it or not.

(And damnit, it is scary to me that this book must have come out back when I was at my old job. )

Also, looking at my bookshelf, I see that the next Robert Jordan book is due soon. Knife of Dreams