Anal fantasy junkies?

FlamingGlory said:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2000/08-28-2000/vo16no18_narnia.htm

This splendid allegory of Christ’s Atonement and Resurrection became wildly popular, prompting Lewis to write six more books in the Narnia series, all of which use fairy-tale metaphors to explore Christian themes. Through all seven volumes, the colossal Christ-figure of Aslan is the dominant presence, guiding the heroes and heroines to decisive, miraculous outcomes while holding evil in check. In The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, the heroes travel to "the Very End of the World." There they encounter Aslan, who — in a scene recalling John 21, where the disciples meet the resurrected Christ at the sea of Tiberias — appears as a Lamb sitting near the seashore beside a fire where some fish are roasting. Upon being informed that they will never return to Narnia, the children ask Aslan if they can ever see him again in their own world:

kiwi said:
Than don't have kids soon, I used to be a bookworm, but have barely picked one up since the baby came along, I just don't have time to just sit anymore!
We dont plan on having kids, anytime soon. I might want them, but we are not having them for awhile :heart:

We want to make sure we get lots of practise, that way they will be perfect :)

FlamingGlory said:
LoTR wasnt very much christian at all. It was more of a Star Wars type thing imo.

The Matrix is actually extremely black power if you look for the right stuff. THere is an author that the brothers are very fond of. I cant remember his name but if you search for it you should be able to. All he does is preach black power and how they are going to rule the world in the future 0_o

preach facts. :fly:

I could never get into them. I watched a movie based on the books once (I think) but that was about as far as I made it.

I do like the Harry Potter books though, but have been disappointed in the movies. I will go see them all and probably own them all at one point though, if nothing else, for the kids (ie KNYTE).

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We dont plan on having kids, anytime soon. I might want them, but we are not having them for awhile :heart:

We want to make sure we get lots of practise, that way they will be perfect :)

How does one practice having kids??? I think I might know what you're getting at..... but you better clear it up for me. :D

Galen said:
Oh look, someone put "anal" in front of fantasy.
ha!

So they have. Hopefully nobody is fantasizing about my anal area.

Of course, now I have brought to mind the story Guts by Chuck Palahniuk. g'yee

taeric said:
So they have. Hopefully nobody is fantasizing about my anal area.

Of course, now I have brought to mind the story Guts by Chuck Palahniuk. g'yee
God, that actually made me ill. Of course I was already kinda sick but it didnt help.

I can't wait for the Harry Potter movie :D
That trailer sent shivers down my spine :drool:

theacoustician said:
What the hell do you know about having a spine?
:eek:
Well a shiver went down my spine that's for dang sure. Or maybe it was a cold finger...

theacoustician said:
I was talking to nev, not you ma'am.
I know :)
I just eek'd at you..
and was too lazy to go back and quote him. My bad.

BigDov said:
How does one practice having kids??? I think I might know what you're getting at..... but you better clear it up for me. :D
well you see... its when a mommy and daddy love eachother very much...

And the daddy puts his weiner into the mommy's pooper :fly: