All Sarcasm aside

i think GENERALLY education > lack of eduction.

OBVIOUSLY there are examples of degreed folks who never amount to shyt and vice a versa. :waw:

for MOST people it's better to have a degree than not.

/goodnight

:hay:

I don't dislike you, and boards are certainly for "banter" but sometimes (and I think we've discussed this before) you post things that make no sense, and I think you KNOW they make no sense, but you post them anyway. and then people refute your claims and you're like "oh well, i was wrong." LOL

I posted nothing non-sensical at all, perhaps if you weren't so hellbent on opposing everything I ever said nowadays then you'd realise that. Most people go to college (16years old here) because 'thats what you do', and what do you do after that? Go to university. It's hard to know what to do at 18 and a lot of people just go along with the crowd because 'its the done thing'. I dunno about the rates of people going to university in the states but anybody above the IQ level of a German Shepphard here can get a degree. And German Sheppards dont know what they want.

i think GENERALLY education > lack of eduction.

OBVIOUSLY there are examples of degreed folks who never amount to shyt and vice a versa. :waw:

for MOST people it's better to have a degree than not.

/goodnight

Generally yes, but it blows that it is a prerequisite to get a job typically. Some people are so motivated to learn they do not need college to do it for them.

I posted nothing non-sensical at all, perhaps if you weren't so hellbent on opposing everything I ever said nowadays then you'd realise that. Most people go to college (16years old here) because 'thats what you do', and what do you do after that? Go to university. It's hard to know what to do at 18 and a lot of people just go along with the crowd because 'its the done thing'. I dunno about the rates of people going to university in the states but anybody above the IQ level of a German Shepphard here can get a degree. And German Sheppards dont know what they want.

LOL @ "nowadays".. i've posted a lot less recently since I'm not in front of the computer all day. and I am certainly not "hellbent" on opposing everything you say.

it's all good enemy. i'll leave it at that.

:D

This is why you have a degr...OH WAIT.