All Sarcasm aside

I like the old school ones like these

Torque%20Wrench.jpg

I hear that those beam ones are more reliable.

I've got one, but the handle is wonky, so I use the clicker one instead at the moment.

As in I don't really have any friends my age. My decision not to go to University had nothing to do with being 'smarter', you don't just get smarter every year and it's not as if I'm a decade older than 18yr old students. My decision was based on the fact that I fended for myself for years and would find it pretty frustrating living with a bunch of people who hadn't done so, didn't fully realise financial responsibility, were excited to finally be away from home etc. I was just over that stage and didn't really want to devolve into it. So quit being so aggitated by me not enjoying the 'student lifestyle'. I did the whole student thing at college when I was 16 and 17, it got old.

It was more about my happiness and wellbeing than caring what people thought.

I don't dislike degress or university, good on you, you're such a clever boy coming all the way from a lovely boarding school into a lovely university. Good for you. However I don't honestly (and call me a snob w/e) believe that degrees should be open to everybody, otherwise what worth does a degree have? That's why I said pretty much everybody can have a degree nowadays of some sort. Get over it, you know what I'm talking about.

You're still saying University is about other students and I'm still saying no, it's really not.

You're still formulating wild and wonderful opinions of something you haven't experienced, and once again I'm still saying no, it's really not.

What part of someone as intelligent as a dog can get a degree am I not understanding here NME?

You're still saying University is about other students and I'm still saying no, it's really not.

You're still formulating wild and wonderful opinions of something you haven't experienced, and once again I'm still saying no, it's really not.

What part of someone as intelligent as a dog can get a degree am I not understanding here NME?

I'm talking about poxy degress that ex-polys offer. I happen to think soft subjects shouldn't be really classed as a full degree etc.

Whatever though, you're being dumber than me. What a laugh!

I'm talking about poxy degress that ex-polys offer. I happen to think soft subjects shouldn't be really classed as a full degree etc.

Whatever though, you're being dumber than me. What a laugh!

I happen to know you don't have a degree so your point is null and void until you do.

Ding ding.

Doctors are just ordinary people with sadistic tendencies.

but in dr HOUSE HE IS SO MEAN BUT U NO HE CARES OMG HES SO HOT

AND THEN HE SAYS UR AN IDIOT AND THE PATIENT IS LIKE NO IM NOT AND THEN DR HOUSE IS RIGHT!!!!!

this is a good argument you have

i am absolutely, completely wrong. so instead im going to attack the person who is calling me out on my bullshit rather than trying to address a stupid post i made a few pages back trying to bait Shalimar

Actually, it's completely correct.

By then, you will be well placed to make that judgment. Until then, you're just a know-it-all kid.

if you give her another rating pip she might just go back to being your GIRLFRIEDN

eeeEEEE!!!!! EEEEEEEEEeeEEEEE!!!!!