Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get over:

"the car has the old/wrong arms on it that are recalled"
"but the computer says the right ones are on there"
"but the fucking car has the wrong ones on there, the dealer sent you pictures and shit"
"but the computer says sorry"
That is a uniquely British/Canadian conversation to have.

An American would have just pulled a gun after the second line.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The seed has been planted, and that’s likely enough. A percentage of viewers that see the commercial will go to their doctor (well, pre-Covid anyway) and describe the commercial or see the ad in the special edition of a magazine printed only to be distributed to doctors’ offices and tell the doctor “I don’t know what it’s for but it sounds like something I need”, and a small percentage of the doctors are loser enough to know exactly which drug, get out their Rx pad, and away they go.

When the pill mill stories broke a few years ago, my brains got raped by scenes of people lined up outside to get Rxs written and filled. There are a lot of doctors in it for the money. I had no idea, because I’ve never known one.

I hate to say it because I know it isn’t the case, but I think most of those types are located in the southeast United States.

View attachment 14901
Well there's a reason pharmaceutical reps are not older ladies, far along in their profession, with brains full of wisdom albeit past their physical prime.
The people they got pushing that shit are basically the dope version of the Coors light girls.

Had a couple Hondas and an Acura but they were all early/mid 90s versions. Great cars, would like to have more of them. No idea what they're doing these days.
Honda cars and Nissan "trucks" we're about as good as you could get it if you didn't need something big. Fix like a lawnmower run like a tractor.

• Gravy
So I'm remembering how much of a crush I used to have on juice newton then. What a doll my goodness.
Now I realize that she had the exact same hair that the singer from Mr. Big wished he did.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
There was a photo of Stevie Nicks in Circus magazine in the gatefold, on the hood of a car with her ass in the air. Fully clothed. And I jerked off to it. The good ol’ days. Similar hair/style etc.

There was a photo of Stevie Nicks in Circus magazine in the gatefold, on the hood of a car with her ass in the air. Fully clothed. And I jerked off to it. The good ol’ days. Similar hair/style etc.
Sometimes I think I miss the days when the slightest breeze would set it off but you know what? There's a whole lot of space in my brain for other stuff now.

Can be a bit of blessing and curse. Can be easy to get short-tempered with people as a lot of them are really fucking stupid and apparently nobody's told them such so I feel obligated to. It's like not telling them they got a booger hanging or some tp stuck to their shoe or something.

On the other hand they're easy to work to your advantage when they're functioning at monkey brain level half the time.

Well there's a reason pharmaceutical reps are not older ladies, far along in their profession, with brains full of wisdom albeit past their physical prime.
The people they got pushing that shit are basically the dope version of the Coors light girls.
I remember when we stopped getting tchotchkes and trinkets, I was bummed because some of the stuff was legit, like one of my favorite pens that I held onto for ages was a sturdy metal Zoloft pen with bumpy grips. it was hella dope. but I do think it was the right call to stop with that shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Sometimes I think I miss the days when the slightest breeze would set it off but you know what? There's a whole lot of space in my brain for other stuff now.

I know, right? When I typed that, it reminded me that I could actually get so turned on my a fully-clothed photo of a person at some point in my life. Kids these days. They might be in trouble after a few generations of the stuff they have access to now. They’ll be ruined.

At least we're willing to admit we're wrong

Thats a low bar, but I didnt hear any excuses, just admission of a tragic mistake, explanation of why the mistake occurred, and acceptance of fault.

tl;dw: US admits there was no threat in that strike that killed 7 kids, and that we did kill an aid worker and his extended family

1) multiple sigint reports reporting use of a white toyota corolla in an impending attack, over 60 corroborating reports. Not enough on its own to strike

2) A white toyota corolla stopped at a known ISIS-K site, one of the passengers exchanged a package. Observation on the car started

3) Car was observed for 8 hours after that, including dropping off a large number of white plastic jugs at another site (the aid organization, not known at the time).

4) Later picked up the jugs, and after driving around for a bit headed to a compound near the airport, and parked there.

5) OTH strike (not a drone strike) hellfire from a remote ground site

6) There was a non-visible propane tank behind the vehicle in the compound that caused a secondary explosion

It fucking sucks, but based on the corroborating reports, and the stop at a known isis-k site, that was confirmed the very next day launching rockets at the airport, I cant say I wouldnt have made the same choice.

Any other time we would have had eyes on the ground, and a tail on the car that would have resulted in way better imagery and awareness, but the city was in the middle of being overrun by the taliban.

I know, right? When I typed that, it reminded me that I could actually get so turned on my a fully-clothed photo of a person at some point in my life. Kids these days. They might be in trouble after a few generations of the stuff they have access to now. They’ll be ruined.
I think the kids are at full saturation but they seem to be taking it(HA!) just fine. Short of AI sex, not much more to be revealed. . . .
1631939643200.png

Scientists say we only use 10% of our brain's capacity - I'll continue to waste a few clock cycles on thinking about getting laid. I blame it on the vitamins. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I remember when we stopped getting tchotchkes and trinkets, I was bummed because some of the stuff was legit, like one of my favorite pens that I held onto for ages was a sturdy metal Zoloft pen with bumpy grips. it was hella dope. but I do think it was the right call to stop with that shit.
I think I still have a couple thumb drives and a few other knick knacks, probably some pens too, and I don't even work in medical. The stuff became so pervasive even friends of friends of acquaintances had some piece of swag laying around.

• Gravy
The delta 8 just kicked in. Maybe it’s because I have never smoked delta 9 much, but this delta 8 hits me good.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Haven't been able to smoke in awhile. Getting into a new corporate job seeing as I'm not getting any younger and might need to do stuff like see a doctor or have some better retirement shit figured out one day.
Is there a delta 1 thru 7? I'm not up on all the new stuff.

I've done a couple battleship tours and a submarine one but not a plane yet. Anyway just being personally, physically in that space and trying to imagine what it may've been like for those guys is a hell of a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.