Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how exposed you’d feel piloting that thing. Nothing but Windows between you and bullets. Shit.

Our past is full of fucking heroes and tower half of the country wants to turn us into zeroes. Motherfuckers. So many brave people risked so much so we could be here without swastikas on our shirts and these dicks want to fuck the country up. Cocksuckers.

You right wing proud boy motherfuckers can all suck my limp ass baby dick now. Do it. Do it.

Imagine how exposed you’d feel piloting that thing. Nothing but Windows between you and bullets. Shit.

Our past is full of fucking heroes and tower half of the country wants to turn us into zeroes. Motherfuckers. So many brave people risked so much so we could be here without swastikas on our shirts and these dicks want to fuck the country up. Cocksuckers.

You right wing proud boy motherfuckers can all suck my limp ass baby dick now. Do it. Do it.
I know you know this but growing up most of the older folks we knew (sometimes a lot older, sometimes just a little) had all been in wars. They were the most anti-war "peaceniks" you'd ever meet. Wouldn't wish that shit on anybody, because the know what it really is.
It's the ones who never had to do war that are usually the ones trumpeting for war.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I know you know this but growing up most of the older folks we knew (sometimes a lot older, sometimes just a little) had all been in wars. They were the most anti-war "peaceniks" you'd ever meet. Wouldn't wish that shit on anybody, because the know what it really is.
It's the ones who never had to do war that are usually the ones trumpeting for war.
Yup

I'm starting to conflate Mellencamp and Springstien (probably spelled both of them wrong) again. I swear they're kissing cousins.

You know I've never confused anyone with Phil Collins before.

That reminds me I remember seeing Elvis Costello being interviewed by David Letterman one time a long time ago and they were talking about the many songs he wrote and Dave asked him he says you've written what must be hundreds of songs what do you do with them all? (not doing my perfect comma space quotation mark deal there you're just gonna have to figure it out) and Elvis (costello, not that elvis) says well the very best ones I keep for myself, the good ones I sell to other artists, and the rest I give to Phil Collins.
He no shit said that and it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard

You know I've never confused anyone with Phil Collins before.

That reminds me I remember seeing Elvis Costello being interviewed by David Letterman one time a long time ago and they were talking about the many songs he wrote and Dave asked him he says you've written what must be hundreds of songs what do you do with them all? (not doing my perfect comma space quotation mark deal there you're just gonna have to figure it out) and Elvis (costello, not that elvis) says well the very best ones I keep for myself, the good ones I sell to other artists, and the rest I give to Phil Collins.
He no shit said that and it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard
Love Elvis's work. FUnny that probably his second most popular song, "I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down" is a Sam & Dave cover and was a super slow dreary song. If you want to see some bitter tears, go to a S&D recording and look at their fans bitch about Elvis covering it. :lol:

I always liked this one, even though it's a bit downer. We were talking passion . . .

• Gravy
I'm an old (real) R&B fan. Love Sam&Dave. And King Curtis and Booker T and all that shit.
I like that stuff too when I'm in the mood. But the S&D song I mentioned just draaaaaaaags compared to Elvis' cover. I like his version better - it's just a song S&D bought off some other dude, not like it was deeply personal for either one. :)

. . .
Now I've lived with heartaches
And I've roomed with fear
I've dealt with despair
And I've wrestled with tears . . .

yeah. :lol:

Man I tell you what when the old lady's gone I instantly revert to some prehistoric shit man. I'm working on like 60-70 hour days here. I'll sleep for 20 then be up for 45, it's a mess. I need her.

Man I tell you what when the old lady's gone I instantly revert to some prehistoric shit man. I'm working on like 60-70 hour days here. I'll sleep for 20 then be up for 45, it's a mess. I need her.
I was going to say something about that. You seem a bit unnerved when she's gone - maybe you should go find a nice ring. [possibly]You'd sleep better, bedrooms be damned.

I need to make sure she knows how much I appreciate what she does for me. I'm a fuckin wreck right now.
I mean it's cool to me but no fuckin way you could ever function in society like this.

• Gravy
Reading this stuff makes me a little sad, but it’s because I know we all need someone or multiple someones for us to survive, and I’m slightly worried about my son’s future. He’s got friends, but none are really that close. I’m that way right now also. Over the past 10 years or more, I’ve distanced myself from my closest friends, or we’ve distanced each other is more like it. It’s not good. All I can do is hope he’ll realize it and do something about it. Right now, the way our relationship is, I mention it to him he’ll just get pissed and tell me to stop worrying.

And in a way he’s right. I should probably just worry about my own shit but that’s when I feel worst about myself. Waa waa

I came here just to post this and realized there was stuff here I hadn’t read yet.

Here’s young hunky Jon Voight on Dragnet before he got all weird:

F1AC50D1-0566-4D1D-BE82-4D9E0A47230F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
The TV show Bonanza really wasn’t very good, but it super saturated color and sold a lot of TVs that way, making it popular enough to stay on the air, or some other nonsense. Pernell Roberts hated wearing the rug too, but Lorne Greene and Dan Blocker didn’t mind theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.