Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the most toyota-ey looking toyota ive ever seen.
In his defense, before we happened on the Alltrack, I was heavily considering the Lexus Prius (CT something or other-H). It's also Toyota-ey looking, and that's fine. I've got loads of other fun cars when I don't want a washing machine.

Dog knows @Valve1138 probably thinks his Truckamasaurus is the "fun" car, so he's got the same thing, even if he is completely incorrect.

Fuck Japanese leather seats though. Those things suck. Give me German leather, and Japanese wool.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
so my friends parents own a Boat cleaning company at the marina.
this morning they showed up to clean one fo the boats on the schedule …welp

30816ca7a8c3950c3c54e03a2acd1eb4.jpg

I’ve been seeing a commercial lately that states a side effect of a medication being “irritation of the perineum” and it brought back memories of the steroid injection I’ve mentioned before. The one that right after being injected, it felt like a billion little spiders crawling out of my butthole. It went away quickly but was pretty annoying for a minute.
That's most likely where I heard it as I did not have cause to actively seek out this term.

They need to fix their marketing. I don't remember a single thing about the product or what it's used for. Not even the name which I'm sure they repeated several times, just the part about the taint.

My experience with Honda:

"Yeah we built your 2007 Civic with the wrong rear upper control arms and it's eating rear tires in no time at all because the car has fucked camber that can't be adjusted out, but the VIN says it was built with the right ones, and yes we know that the right ones have C stamped into them and your car doesn't have C stamped ones, so yeah I guess it was built with the wrong control arms, but since the VIN says it was built with the right ones, so we can't actually do the recall on the car, sorry"

The switch to the correct part was done mid-2007 but I'm guessing our car was on the edge. Even the dealership was on my side but Honda Canada wouldn't cover the repair.

Took a complaint to Transport Canada, telling them they wouldn't do a recall, for them to actually do the fuckin' thing.

• Angry
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Jehannum
My experience with Honda:

"Yeah we built your 2007 Civic with the wrong rear upper control arms and it's eating rear tires in no time at all because the car has fucked camber that can't be adjusted out, but the VIN says it was built with the right ones, and yes we know that the right ones have C stamped into them and your car doesn't have C stamped ones, so yeah I guess it was built with the wrong control arms, but since the VIN says it was built with the right ones, so we can't actually do the recall on the car, sorry"

The switch to the correct part was done mid-2007 but I'm guessing our car was on the edge. Even the dealership was on my side but Honda Canada wouldn't cover the repair.

Took a complaint to Transport Canada, telling them they wouldn't do a recall, for them to actually do the fuckin' thing.
My sister in law had that same issue. She ended up putting adjustable camber arms in the back, and then complaining a lot about how her Honda was a big pile of shit.

My sister in law had that same issue. She ended up putting adjustable camber arms in the back, and then complaining a lot about how her Honda was a big pile of shit.
I just can't get over:

"the car has the old/wrong arms on it that are recalled"
"but the computer says the right ones are on there"
"but the fucking car has the wrong ones on there, the dealer sent you pictures and shit"
"but the computer says sorry"

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
They need to fix their marketing. I don't remember a single thing about the product or what it's used for.

The seed has been planted, and that’s likely enough. A percentage of viewers that see the commercial will go to their doctor (well, pre-Covid anyway) and describe the commercial or see the ad in the special edition of a magazine printed only to be distributed to doctors’ offices and tell the doctor “I don’t know what it’s for but it sounds like something I need”, and a small percentage of the doctors are loser enough to know exactly which drug, get out their Rx pad, and away they go.

When the pill mill stories broke a few years ago, my brains got raped by scenes of people lined up outside to get Rxs written and filled. There are a lot of doctors in it for the money. I had no idea, because I’ve never known one.

I hate to say it because I know it isn’t the case, but I think most of those types are located in the southeast United States.

D34AF0F2-C710-4F44-92C2-B39DB0D49262.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.