Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Doom Eternal GIF

Yeah thats what I was expecting and we got none of it

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Sidenote: the polar vortex (or whatever it was called) that resulted in Texas losing power in the middle of the last winter? There's supposed to be a bigger one shaping up. Might be a good idea to find you a big damn generator now while they're all over.

@fly @APRIL, might wanna pass on to your Texas folks
I sincerely doubt their ability to predict that kind of stuff.

Josh

Biff Clurton
Oct 9, 2006
East bumfuck.
Got a phone call from a business broker to my office number looking to purchase my late father's cold storage business in NJ. (he owned a wholesale grocer business with a large warehouse with a freezer and cooler). I'm thinking to myself, do you even tax record search bro??? It would show that I have no ownership in that property.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Just the other day I found out there's a medical term for taint called the perineum.

I’ve been seeing a commercial lately that states a side effect of a medication being “irritation of the perineum” and it brought back memories of the steroid injection I’ve mentioned before. The one that right after being injected, it felt like a billion little spiders crawling out of my butthole. It went away quickly but was pretty annoying for a minute.

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
I’ve been seeing a commercial lately that states a side effect of a medication being “irritation of the perineum” and it brought back memories of the steroid injection I’ve mentioned before. The one that right after being injected, it felt like a billion little spiders crawling out of my butthole. It went away quickly but was pretty annoying for a minute.
before anyone asks, no I cannot identify invisible butthole spiders