Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta decide whether I want to drive 2.5 hours into the sunset after swim practice tonight (8PM-ish) or tomorrow morning at 5AM to get there in time.

Leaning towards morning, because then I get to eat dinner at my own house, sleep in my own bed, and not worry about whether my headlights are all working or not (I tested them, but who knows, they could shut off at 122°F).

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
There are more forces at play in a company than its engineering team doofus. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.
No shit.
I wasn't talking about solely the engineering team's decision. Its the bean counters. Its PR. Its manufacturing. Its the CEO. Its the entire company.

You don't push a design out until you want to. That's it.
They did. They fucked up.

No shit.
I wasn't talking about solely the engineering team's decision. Its the bean counters. Its PR. Its manufacturing. Its the CEO. Its the entire company.

You don't push a design out until you want to. That's it.
They did. They fucked up.
Its seriously a molehill. Hell, there could have been an accidental firmware update that set the threshold too low. You literally know nothing about the issue.

gotta decide whether I want to drive 2.5 hours into the sunset after swim practice tonight (8PM-ish) or tomorrow morning at 5AM to get there in time.

Leaning towards morning, because then I get to eat dinner at my own house, sleep in my own bed, and not worry about whether my headlights are all working or not (I tested them, but who knows, they could shut off at 122°F).
I'm confident you sussed out those pesky engineering fails of yesteryear and corrected them.

So in agreement on the "sleep at home, crap at home, eat at home, wake fresh" idea. Plus the early morning driving will get your juices flowing - maybe a little road rage to get you mean.🤘

[this] gets me a little - I almost went and played with this dude, then decided it was too far. Went to check on him a few months later - ended his own mortal coil.
BOT - GO JUF!!

And don't drive like assholes ;)

I'm confident you sussed out those pesky engineering fails of yesteryear and corrected them.

So in agreement on the "sleep at home, crap at home, eat at home, wake fresh" idea. Plus the early morning driving will get your juices flowing - maybe a little road rage to get you mean.🤘

[this] gets me a little - I almost went and played with this dude, then decided it was too far. Went to check on him a few months later - ended his own mortal coil.
BOT - GO JUF!!

And don't drive like assholes ;)

That's a little slow for road rage in New Mexico.

This is more my speed:

• Love
I hear Texas js pretty hot @Mean Mr. Mustard , hows it going?
literally just got back from colorado about 30 minutes ago
it was in the mid-90s there, but very little humidity, so it was great (to us)
Get back to houston and its in the mid-90s and 70% humidity and it fucking sucks

Plus, I saw, our idiot governor wants to spend money on finishing "the wall" at the border instead of , I dunno, improving our shitty power grid :tard:

literally just got back from colorado about 30 minutes ago
it was in the mid-90s there, but very little humidity, so it was great (to us)
Get back to houston and its in the mid-90s and 70% humidity and it fucking sucks

Plus, I saw, our idiot governor wants to spend money on finishing "the wall" at the border instead of , I dunno, improving our shitty power grid :tard:
Yeah this kind of shit has made us blacklist texas as an option to move to. So I guess there's something good in it for you? :lol:

• Haha
After the season of 'Rona and IDGAF I am Celebrating Father's Day by cleaning the garage and pole barn simultaneously. Mercifully the 16' garage doors of each are just 3 car length apart. Area #3 is the trash.
Yeah, gonna need at least a 20 yard dumpster if I include the deck.
Currently in VapeBreak mode. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.