Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big black cock?
Donald Glover GIF

I always wonder about that. Like, they're out of the white dildo, am I perpetuating a negative stereotype or damaging fantasy trail by buying the black or brown one for her? pleasure. She never looks at them in day light - that would kill the element of surprise.

I acquiesced and threw the one away - that scared me too.:eek:
So here's a funny bit of dick related racism, we have thousands of condoms at work of all types, one is fruity so lots of flavours, strawberry, blueberry, mint etc. The women always hand back the chocolate flavour because punters won't put on a dark brown condom :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
So here's a funny bit of dick related racism, we have thousands of condoms at work of all types, one is fruity so lots of flavours, strawberry, blueberry, mint etc. The women always hand back the chocolate flavour because punters won't put on a dark brown condom :rolleyes:
I was thinking it was because that would look like a shit stick. I wonder if it's white or black guys who have the most issue with the brown one. Bet they'd put it on if that's all there was ;)

dinge die GIF

Had a dream last night. Bought a new impact gun and it was gay. Put a socket on it and the socket developed lips with bright pink lipstick. Put the socket on a nut or bolt and... well imagine fly eating a popsicle and thats what it looked like.
The worst(best?) part was when you tried to get a bolt to unscrew. Put it on the bolt and hold the trigger and it would say "Ugga dugga" over and over and sounded like an old queen (not quite Harvey Fierstein, but sorta) and the longer you held the trigger down and the looser the bolt became the faster it would say "Ugga dugga"

Had a dream last night. Bought a new impact gun and it was gay. Put a socket on it and the socket developed lips with bright pink lipstick. Put the socket on a nut or bolt and... well imagine fly eating a popsicle and thats what it looked like.
The worst(best?) part was when you tried to get a bolt to unscrew. Put it on the bolt and hold the trigger and it would say "Ugga dugga" over and over and sounded like an old queen (not quite Harvey Fierstein, but sorta) and the longer you held the trigger down and the looser the bolt became the faster it would say "Ugga dugga"
what the fuck man.

• Haha
also, loan me your gay impact gun. I need something with more ugga duggas and i dont have the budget to buy one.

This sounds like a Chuck Tingle story.

flavoured condoms and lubes are absolutely horrible and cause yeast infections. they are only good for oral and not vaginal

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.