Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just refuse to get battery powered stuff. Because 5 years from now it'll only last half as long and it'll be a pain in the ass and I'll end up thinking "is it worth getting another battery, when I can get a new better tool for not much more?"

I hate throwaway shit like that. Tossed too much shit over the years because the battery was no good.
I'm a bit this way too - batteries suck and feel very bad for the environment. I have cordless. But I have corded, gas and even MANUAL shit. Nothing cordless cuts like my pos corded Black & Decker hedge trimmer. *I keep using the same cord, which I've cut several times. Not sure, it may be 7 of Nine.pieces. :)

I'm a bit this way too - batteries suck and feel very bad for the environment. I have cordless. But I have corded, gas and even MANUAL shit. Nothing cordless cuts like my pos corded Black & Decker hedge trimmer. *I keep using the same cord, which I've cut several times. Not sure, it may be 7 of Nine.pieces. :)
In cases like a yard tool, unless you have a 10 acre estate like @Mrs. Valve does, batteries are like bottled water - why freight the weight when there's electricity mere yards away?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
In cases like a yard tool, unless you have a 10 acre estate like @Mrs. Valve does, batteries are like bottled water - why freight the weight when there's electricity mere yards away?
Absolutely - fuck the weight of those batteries and the meh performance.
I'm a little over 300' to the furthest corners here, from the house. I have 300' of cord. I have a mini generator. I have the deep dwell battery-invertor pack on a small cart. I've got options. But I AM taking the new gas chainsaw out of the box today and seeing what it's all about. It's a cheapy. I have a nice Husq. Rancher chainsaw but I currently have a 36" bar on it and really don't feel to take it off. That bar was a steal.

the ego valve raves about is such a complete underpowered piece of shit compared to my mid-grade husquvarna.

Source: I have both

Source: i also abuse the shit outta the husqa, doing what jenkum does and grinding weeds out from between flagstones, chopping down 3 foot tall shit in the woods, etc.

Works exceptionally well around here, not sure what your issue is with it.

The best thing about Apple products is they decide my experience for me, something I’m probably too stupid to do properly for myself, so I’m better off for it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I don’t always agree with the choices their AI picks for suggested or predictive texting though. I’m positive the persons coding that shit aren’t English speakers as a first language.

Sorry if that sounds bad, but it’s likely accurate.

• Gravy
I don’t always agree with the choices their AI picks for suggested or predictive texting though. I’m positive the persons coding that shit aren’t English speakers as a first language.

Sorry if that sounds bad, but it’s likely accurate.
No it doesn't sound bad, it sounds accurate. Hell, just look at the trouble we have with those people who bastardize ENglish in England and such. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I guess the brothels will really be fucking hot.

That sucks - be careful man.

Add: just looked at your 10 day. HOly fuck if that isn't some global warming shit. Over 110 for 5 days straight. da fuq!
It’s normal for the Southwest. Hot June’s usher in monsoon so it’s actually a good thing. Mild junes delay them and we end up with the no rain during monsoon season madness of the past two years and we desperately need the rain this time.

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.