Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
learn to read my sarcasm lol
no im not going back to that psycho piece of shit but faaaaak these candidates are gross.
I need a bar setting ASAP
HEy, learn to read MINE. Most of the time I am just shaking my head and laughing. I can't change anyone on the Internet - I get that.

Yes, redial your settings(the bar) and get rid of the turds. Tattoos - y/n. Other stuff, be a bitch and just tell them you want someone who looks X age or younger. Don't want a toker - just say so. Baby momma drama - just say so.

HEy, learn to read MINE. Most of the time I am just shaking my head and laughing. I can't change anyone on the Internet - I get that.

Yes, redial your settings(the bar) and get rid of the turds. Tattoos - y/n. Other stuff, be a bitch and just tell them you want someone who looks X age or younger. Don't want a toker - just say so. Baby momma drama - just say so.

The first guy looked honest.
Like he just thought of taking a picture, late for work, 5 minutes out of bed honest.
"This is the real me".
No filters.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
The first guy looked honest.
Like he just thought of taking a picture, late for work, 5 minutes out of bed honest.
"This is the real me".
No filters.
That guy makes IMMI look like a friggin teenager. What kind of glue you working with, I want to order some of that shit!?

look what matched 84% AND 90% with my Cat pic and kick ass bio!
IS THAT A BETTY WHITE TATTOO?!
emoji30.png

that’s it, i’m getting back together with CEO.

ps: i deleted this stupid app

b86eec4c958cbfc2be6141822229173e.jpg

3acee038ac59845c6447f7080d5f015d.jpg
Brian is lying about his age or his meth habit.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.