Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
creep pervert GIF

The new Delta Skymiles card I signed up for not only gets me access to the Sky Club but they're paying 100% of my TSA precheck charge. Fucking nice! I get to bank all the Skymiles from work. Wooooooo.

Signed up for 2 different Skymiles cards and I just have to spend a few k on each in the next 3 months to get something like 90k miles. Between paying the rent and using it on the road for flights, hotels, and rental cars, I've got that knocked out no sweat.

I remember traveling for work. Hated that shit, but did enjoy my Delta gold medallion.
I totally love traveling! I was always envious of my buddies at CNN that got to travel. One of my buddies was embedded with a tank battalion for a year in Iraq. I was mega envious on that one. Being married now I wouldn't want to be away for a year at this point, however. He was unmarried at the time.

I totally love traveling! I was always envious of my buddies at CNN that got to travel. One of my buddies was embedded with a tank battalion for a year in Iraq. I was mega envious on that one. Being married now I wouldn't want to be away for a year at this point, however. He was unmarried at the time.
I used to be on the road for about 3/4 of my time, mostly to DC, but also to such delightful garden spots as Dugway Proving Ground in Utah with Jebediah, Hebediah, Obadiah, Dinglediah, and Bobbydiah.

Toss snacks in the backyard to draw out the squirrels - the hawks will appreciate it. :)
The squirrels are extremely plentiful. No worries there. I've actually seen one of the hawks standing on the ground get attacked by a small juvenile squirrel. The little squirrel straight up bull rushed the hawk which obviously just flew away. Wife and I both witnessed it and were utterly shocked.

Also saw the hawk perched in a tree and chilling while being attacked by a hummingbird. The hawk didn't even really notice. The hummingbird was darting around him making cute little pew pew noises. Must've been too close to the nest.

Also rescued a turtle who managed to flip himself on his back in panic trying to get in the water when we opened the slider and went out on the patio.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Signed up for 2 different Skymiles cards and I just have to spend a few k on each in the next 3 months to get something like 90k miles. Between paying the rent and using it on the road for flights, hotels, and rental cars, I've got that knocked out no sweat.
And 90k SkyPesos should get you a free one way flight to ATL from JAX! Delta's rewards are complete shit.

edit: That said, see if AUs get the Global Entry perk. And also, do Global Entry, not PreCheck.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
If you know a better way to do it, lay it on me man!
Best deal would be to get a couple of Southwest cards. If you earn 110k points in a year, you get a companion pass for the rest of that year and all of the next. Companion pass gives you a free ticket every time you pay for a ticket with points or cash.

However, to maximize the deal, its best to do all this in January.

Also, make sure you see my edit above. Don't get PreCheck.

Another caveat... Southwest cards are issued by Chase. They have a rule called 5/24. If you have applied for credit 5 times in the last 24 months - they will deny your application. So make sure you (or your wife) haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.