Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off tomorrow. Going to South Texas for a funeral aka family reunion on the old lady's side. Everybody's gonna be there, and undoubtedly be bitchy and argumentative and catty about some petty bullshit thing or another that happened 40 or 50 years ago. Wouldn't surprise me if the dead guy piped up for a snide comment or two. That family is fuckin bonkers. A hollywood screenwriter couldn't dream up a cast this dysfunctional. Oughtta be good for a laugh at least.

I'm off tomorrow. Going to South Texas for a funeral aka family reunion on the old lady's side. Everybody's gonna be there, and undoubtedly be bitchy and argumentative and catty about some petty bullshit thing or another that happened 40 or 50 years ago. Wouldn't surprise me if the dead guy piped up for a snide comment or two. That family is fuckin bonkers. A hollywood screenwriter couldn't dream up a cast this dysfunctional. Oughtta be good for a laugh at least.
Been there. There were fist fights both at my wedding and at one of my wife's relations' funeral.

"Yeah, and then there is that uselessForum type guy SHE shows up with. Fucking CHicken Daddy MF!! Looks like Ted Nugent on a bad day. Smells like BigFoot"
Sorry - :p:p

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yep I've seen the fist fights, and the screaming and the hair pulling, and just the ugly side of humanity all around.
It's like the children are the only ones who can behave themselves.
Come'on HIps! You're supposed to go raid the dead person's house while everyone is at the funeral home. Show up late and blame traffic. :)

• Gravy
Come'on HIps! You're supposed to go raid the dead person's house while everyone is at the funeral home. Show up late and blame traffic. :)
Her sisters husband did make a slight comment I felt was untoward like 15 years ago so maybe I'll join in and give him a beatdown for that. He's just a coonass anyways, probably has it comin.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Her sisters husband did make a slight comment I felt was untoward like 15 years ago so maybe I'll join in and give him a beatdown for that. He's just a coonass anyways, probably has it comin.
'Rona has spared me Soooooo many unpleasant GTGs. My wife is pretty happy for the most part too. Buncha ghetto sobs I tell ya. "So, you're like a college boy, computer-dude, ain't ya?! Can you make me an app to sell weed and get paid with paypal or something?" True question.

• Gravy
'Rona has spared me Soooooo many unpleasant GTGs. My wife is pretty happy for the most part too. Buncha ghetto sobs I tell ya. "So, you're like a college boy, computer-dude, ain't ya?! Can you make me an app to sell weed and get paid with paypal or something?" True question.
The whole thing is like a competition for pity, who had it worse than who, etc. You gotta laugh at it or it'll really bring you down.

The whole thing is like a competition for pity, who had it worse than who, etc. You gotta laugh at it or it'll really bring you down.
Oh, most of them don't believe it's a thing. On Facebook they swear they would rather die than get a vaccine. However, 3 of the family favorites, of the deniers, are just coming out of their second to third week since diagnoses. 2 were in the hospital. Let's see what they say in a few months.
It's pointless - about 1/2 of them go to the same church. They truly BELIEVE their Pastor has the power of Prophesy. "Kenny" told them Trump is coming back triumphantly. They trust in Kenny. Swear to God, fucking nutters. |'ve never been there but I bet they got some snakes for handling.

Playing golf at the navy base a few miles away in the AM. Gotta new stand bag and new shoes because my shit was looking old and poverty-like. Probably going to drop a cool $2k on new clubs shortly as well. Golf be spensive. Playing at the navy base is dirt cheap however. Decent course, too. Just getting back into it after something like a 7 year layoff.

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
that time i had a threesome with a gay brother and his butch sister

@APRIL

fdc2c5184af69e4de007c4b2bdb155b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.