Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas prices on Cannon (1973) this morning were .40.9 for regular and .44.9 for premium.

I remember changing the signs at mom’s Kwik Shop when it dropped below 30¢ a gallon during the “Gas War”. And then waiting in line a couple years later when rationing happened.

#reminiscing

This is obviously satans work

View attachment 14204
My Name Is Earl No GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
My sister is stuck in mediation all day cause her pos soon to be ex is refusing to work with her and is being unreasonable and claims he’s going to save the marriage and is fighting for them.

The reason for the divorce? He’s cheated on her. Multiple times.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie and fly
My sister is stuck in mediation all day cause her pos soon to be ex is refusing to work with her and is being unreasonable and claims he’s going to save the marriage and is fighting for them.

Do they also have 35 kids?

ugh. Is this a church required thing?

after she gets divorced you can give her one of yours as a celebration gift.
Good idea. I could do to get rid of a few.

speaking of getting rid of kids, all of mine have some silly notion that being 18 means you magically now live in your own. They keep commenting about how my oldest is moving out next year.

Um sure she has a job, but it’s part time and we’ll just see how things go.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Good idea. I could do to get rid of a few.

speaking of getting rid of kids, all of mine have some silly notion that being 18 means you magically now live in your own. They keep commenting about how my oldest is moving out next year.

Um sure she has a job, but it’s part time and we’ll just see how things go.
and you're not reinforcing that?

well, minus the magic part.

I'm on her side - multiple cheats? So sorry. If he wanted the marriage he would have looked and not touched - at most. "Bailiff, wack his pee-pee!"

Status
Not open for further replies.