Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad did some extensive decking and stairs in composite/fake wood all around his house and it still looks like he did it last week some 15+ years later.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
And as a bonus, you can fry an egg on it after it sits in the sun for a couple of hours.
This stuff is supposed to cut that way down. Really the same cost as Trex - your comment prompted a Gurgle.

This stuff is supposed to cut that way down. Really the same cost as Trex - your comment prompted a Gurgle.
Apparently, it also helps to paint the stuff. But then you're back to doing maintenance...

• Haha
And as a bonus, you can fry an egg on it after it sits in the sun for a couple of hours.

They have hundreds of old trees on their lot and don't even turn on the air in the summer...in GA! Temp is always the same year round, seemingly. The fake wood barely sees sun.

Saw it hit 98 here the last 2 days, iirc. Not counting heat index. We were both lethargic when it hit prime heat yesterday. Today, not so bad. Really not any different than ATL besides the profound lack of beach and the lows are lower in ATL. I now refer to ATL as "adios, sucktown!"

Lows 90s here too. Luckily it’s only for a couple days then drops to the 80s but it’s gonna start staying above 90 soon. One benefit is it still cools down at night. Our house gets very little sun shining on it so we’ve only turned our ac on once for a couple hours so far.

High 83f here on Fri. Playing golf with my new 70yo uncle(she's getting married, sheesh - the Donger) @ the Airforce base on the water a couple miles away. 3rd or 4th time there. I broke 100 already after a 7 year layoff! Rewarded myself with a new bag and shoes. Should be shooting back in the 70s - 80s anytime now.

• Gravy
Re-fi approved!! 2.72 vs 3.88(current). Brick Mortgage. I started off thinking I was going with LoanDepot but the dude dragged his feet for a few days, then just threw me into the automated process without a word. After one brief pohone call. Shit, it's been 10 days and I still ain't heard back from him. His last name was Clouseau, like the clueless inspector in Pink Panther. :lol:
Meanwhile my lil "Kristen" rocked the email and phone a few times a day like a pro!!
*Pretty easy on the eyes too, imo. just sayin. Yes, I'm a dirty ol dog - sue me!!!
View attachment 14189
I base all my financial decisions on the hotness of the chick doing the financialing and so far it's worked out pretty great. I'm even still living indoors, mostly.

• Love
I base all my financial decisions on the hotness of the chick doing the financialing and so far it's worked out pretty great. I'm even still living indoors, mostly.
You know, re-financing can be a bit stressful when they ask you for arcane documents you need. SOmehow it's easier with the minor distraction a nice looking lady asking me, "yeah, talk dirty too me baby!" vs. some trolless asking me, which makes me feel like a paid slave boy servicing a dominatrix. Not into slave boy and definitely LEAVE MY Nipples Alone!
berlin that hurts GIF by Team Coco

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.