Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude is what would happen if @gee and @Mr. Asa had a cloning accident and were merged

its long as hell, but worth the watch. Dude is actually super skilled, he just freehands everything and somehow gets it spot on.

I'm too lazy for that.

I'm more of a "put a big jesus outboard on a little shitty aluminum boat" kind of person.

I'm still buds with bggrthnjesus on fb, but I don't know what happened to thejesus & masokissed (p sure they broke up, tho)
hey, bggrthnjesus!

Is he still doing music? between him and strat0tele, it was fun being one of the musical tards on genmay.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
hey, bggrthnjesus!

Is he still doing music? between him and strat0tele, it was fun being one of the musical tards on genmay.

I don't see put much out anymore, too busy being a kick ass pathologist I guess.

and lollllllll I listened to beef beyond belief the other day on your sound soundcloud :lol:

I don't see put much out anymore, too busy being a kick ass pathologist I guess.

and lollllllll I listened to beef beyond belief the other day on your sound soundcloud :lol:
I should fire the whole CD up on there sometime. The 'teen angst part whatever' tracks are hilarious.

Wonder if the 'show us your tits' song I wrote about apextual is still out there in the wild, I've long since lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: august
I should fire the whole CD up on there sometime. The 'teen angst part whatever' tracks are hilarious.

Wonder if the 'show us your tits' song I wrote about apextual is still out there in the wild, I've long since lost it.
I had a physical copy of BBB that I got at that big NYC meetup where we met, but lost it in one of several moves, RIP in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.