Ontopic Alcohol Blog - Post when you're drinking!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Had some "Old Chub" Scotch Ale the other night
It was delish

A lovely beverage.

Speaking of good beers, chim and I are on our way to MN this weekend. Would you like us to bring back REAL beer from a place that knows how to do it right, the Midwest?

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
A lovely beverage.

Speaking of good beers, chim and I are on our way to MN this weekend. Would you like us to bring back REAL beer from a place that knows how to do it right, the Midwest?

YES
Bring me back a case of something spiffy and I will reimburse you for your trouble.
Thanks!

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Just one case? A sampler pack? A style (or three) in particular? From a particular Midwest-exclusive brewery?

I dunno, you can surprise me as far as the style/brand goes, you guys know what I like.
Qty is up to you as far as what youre willing to cart back , a case minimum, more if its possible.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I dunno, you can surprise me as far as the style/brand goes, you guys know what I like.
Qty is up to you as far as what youre willing to cart back , a case minimum, more if its possible.

06_Mazda5_CargoBox.jpg

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Yeah that one had zero to do with the original people. Someone bought the rights to do it from the studio. They were supposed to make a 2nd one recently with the original cast but the studio kept dragging their feet and said people wouldn't want to watch it so Jim C. dropped out of the project.