ACORN getting raped

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!

Yeah killing innocent people is nothing wrong..

did you hear the story about them holding an american female employee working in iraq as a hostage in a cargo trailer for something like a week or 2 and repeatedly raping her? some classy guys right there. then of course there were the subsequent denials of wrong doing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!

Yeah killing innocent people is nothing wrong..

I'm pretty sure I said most of the time. Yeah, I just might have.
And in most cases of abuse by security contractors their name was blasted in the media despite the fact that other contractors were responsible.

did you hear the story about them holding an american female employee working in iraq as a hostage in a cargo trailer for something like a week or 2 and repeatedly raping her? some classy guys right there. then of course there were the subsequent denials of wrong doing

who?

all three cases I've found so far were raped by KBR employees, not anyone connected to Blackwater

Last edited:

There are multiple accusations of rape against Blackwater contractors.

The company is a joke. Not only have they committed heinous crimes, they also rip off their employees. I know a few guys that have contracted with them and got ripped off. They have they a figure of how much they would get paid in Iraq, then paid them significantly less.

I'm pretty sure I said most of the time. Yeah, I just might have.
And in most cases of abuse by security contractors their name was blasted in the media despite the fact that other contractors were responsible.

You wont find an argument from me about the media being good guys. They suck. You also wont find anything positive coming from me about Blackwater. They suck too.

There are multiple accusations of rape against Blackwater contractors.
Let's see 'em.
The company is a joke. Not only have they committed heinous crimes, they also rip off their employees. I know a few guys that have contracted with them and got ripped off. They have they a figure of how much they would get paid in Iraq, then paid them significantly less.

Proof or poof.

wtf.. yeah ok I'm going to record my buddies to prove it, you still wouldn't believe it. People getting raped and you don't care... some American you are..

Hey fuck you. I'm not going to take your word for something. If it's a known issue then there is likely some of kind of evidence of it somewhere besides their word. Ever consider the possibility that they were shitty employees and didn't earn what they got paid, let alone more? Ever consider that they broke the rules and thus voided their contract? Ever consider that maybe they were never part of Blackwater to begin with and pulled the wool over your eyes?

But more importantly I want to see these multiple rape cases against Blackwater employees.

"hey fuck you" is a bit much. I was just heading it off before it escalated. keep the debate mature plox

Blackwater definitely comes across as a good ol' boys club whose members run around in Iraq heavily armed thinking they can do whatever they want without fear of U.S. law or the military courts martial system. How many other companies has the Iraqi government banned from operations? They don't do that arbitrarily.

The Iraqi Ministry of the Interior concluded, without a doubt, that Blackwater murdered a large number of civilians without provocation. Numerous other allegations have followed that company for years. Charges have been filed against several Blackwater employees and the owner has even testified before Congress. There is a lot of serious sh*t out there regarding them, and it didn't all happen by accident, I guarantee it. I don't trust them at all. Buncha trigger happy macho yahooligan mercenaries.

Last edited:
Well, I built me a raft and shes ready for floatin
Ol mississippi, shes callin my name
Catfish are jumpin
That paddle wheel thumpin
Black water keeps rollin on past just the same

Old black water, keep on rollin
Mississippi moon, wont you keep on shinin on me