ACORN getting raped

It's not the same, you just hate rich people.
it is mathematically and ethically identical.

and i don't hate rich people, i hate people who cheat on their taxes. i especially hate people who want the tax rate reduced but don't even pay what they should. maybe if they paid the gov't could afford to reduce the tax rate.

Last edited:
How does that change what I said?

People trying to keep their OWN money, is quite a bit different than people geting "FREE" money from the government.

Isn't government money YOUR money though? I mean, the government doesn't just mint coins in big buildings.

Yes, having an opinion and drawing all things to support and agree with it while neglecting all other evidence is obviously something to be jealous of.

And I'm jealous of your ability to completely disregard comprehension and wonder off into your own little reality.

And I'm jealous of your ability to completely disregard comprehension and wonder off into your own little reality.

That took awhile, did you have to do some actual work between posts? I know you cant keep up with all the lazy people but cmon!

So then it should say "people trying to keep their OWN money is quite a bit different than people getting their OWN money from the government".

:fly:

Somehow I doubt they put in as much money as they are trying to get out :fly:

it is mathematically and ethically identical.
I don't see it as ethically the same, because I see the graduated tax rate as unethical to begin with.

Someone keeping their OWN money (I don't care if it's not "legally" theirs, they worked for it - not the government.) will never be as egregious as someone TAKING something that wasn't theirs to begin with.

and i don't hate rich people, i hate people who cheat on their taxes. i especially hate people who want the tax rate reduced but don't even pay what they should. maybe if they paid the gov't could afford to reduce the tax rate.
Meh, I could care less, the only people that tick me off are those that vote for increases and don't pay what they should, and those that get more back than what they put in.

You really don't see a problem with multiple employees, at multiple offices, in multiple states, all giving advice on how to defraud the government and get tax payer money?

How is that any different from being a congressman or senator?

There's no bias at all in that piece.

It just points out all other government funded organizations that have committed serious crimes yet still receive money from the government.