ACORN getting raped

lol @ fox jumping all over a fake story of the ACORN worker murdering her husband. No fact check require before it goes live.

lol @ fox jumping all over a fake story of the ACORN worker murdering her husband. No fact check require before it goes live.

lol @ ACORN trying to call the numerous videos of people completely ruining their shit as racist, fake, and attacking their fine heritage.

It's weird to hear all this stuff about ACORN in the news. When I bought my house back in 2000 I went to an ACORN seminar so I could get a better interest rate through a 1st time homebuyer program they had. It was like finance for imbeciles. They talked about things like how you need to make your payments every month, how property taxes, utilities, and HOA fees are different from your mortgage. Really basic stuff.

lol @ ACORN trying to call the numerous videos of people completely ruining their shit as racist, fake, and attacking their fine heritage.

OMG! They gave tips to a pimp! Let's jump all over this because the world really gives a shit.

OMG! They gave tips to a pimp! Let's jump all over this because the world really gives a shit.

You really don't see a problem with multiple employees, at multiple offices, in multiple states, all giving advice on how to defraud the government and get tax payer money?

You really don't see a problem with multiple employees, at multiple offices, in multiple states, all giving advice on how to defraud the government and get tax payer money?

Yeah it's bad. Is it a huge deal like they are making it out to be? No.

Yeah it's bad. Is it a huge deal like they are making it out to be? No.

If they're that helpful to a pimp and prostitute how helpful do you think they are to the guy making $15,000/year that wants a $750,000 house?

This isn't the first time they've done this shit, it's just the first time someone has stung them while they were doing it.

Last edited:
I hate tax fraud. Assholes.

Still, at least there's someone out there offering similar advice to poor folks who can't afford expensive tax accountants to help them take dubious writeoffs and move money into offshore accounts. No reason that poor assholes shouldn't be able to exploit the same loopholes that rich assholes do.

Last edited:
I liked the part about how the pimp was going to have "very young girls" from another country living and working in his house and he wondered what the tax implications of that were.

ACORN told him he could claim them as dependants :lol:

Still, at least there's someone out there offering similar advice to poor folks who can't afford expensive tax accountants to help them take dubious writeoffs and move money into offshore accounts. No reason that poor assholes shouldn't be able to exploit the same loopholes that rich assholes do.

Taking other people's tax payer money is a WEE bit different than trying to keep your own money.

TSRH. I hate those commercials that have become popular the past year.

"We owed the IRS $780,000 but we contacted /insert fraud company here\ and we got off by only paying $30,000!!!"

PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES YOU GODDAMNED FUCKERS!!!