9 Months Along and Missing

Better than her waiting and then telling you she needs to get the virus out of her :eek: I guess each deals with it in there own way, to bad they usually forget that we actually have feelings on it.

or they just don't care :lol:

i see y'all's points, and they are very valid. but to be fair, the woman IS USUALLY the one (i see you, sarcasmo) with a majority of the workload. i'm not saying it's RIGHT necessarily, but the woman might be thinking that she's going to be the one doing all of it, so it's her decision. i can see how it would be easy to be the one to make the decision. :iono:

i see y'all's points, and they are very valid. but to be fair, the woman IS USUALLY the one (i see you, sarcasmo) with a majority of the workload. i'm not saying it's RIGHT necessarily, but the woman might be thinking that she's going to be the one doing all of it, so it's her decision. i can see how it would be easy to be the one to make the decision. :iono:

I agree. The guy should know about it and have his input, but ultimately its the chicks decision.

you don't think a woman should at least inform a man he's seeded a spawn, regardless of how she chooses to deal with it?

Only a woman would want to possibly torture a man like that. If she knows what her decision is going to be, then why even mention it?

"Haha, guess what I had and now is gone? neener neener..."

Only a woman would want to possibly torture a man like that. If she knows what her decision is going to be, then why even mention it?

Some men, unlike us, actually want children. I can see how some dude would be pussyhurt over some chick killing his sperm off like that.

i don't mean after she's done it...i mean before.

Ultimately its the womans choice and responsibility if you really want to look at it that way. Just dont lie and say you are on the pill, fuckin bitches.