9 Months Along and Missing

Don't EVER trust a woman, wrap your stick... it is your responsibility too.

It is the responsibility of the person who takes the responsibility. If she wasnt on the pill I woulda been wrapped up. You think you can trust someone after a year but you are right, NEVER trust a woman.

What good could come of telling a guy you are preggers, don't want it, and that you are definately gonna have an abortion? Tha tjust seems mean.

Why mentally abuse a guy like that. Unless it is open for discussion .. that's like rubbing it in his face that he doesn't have a choice (ha ha, you lose). I don't think I would mention it if I were gonna do that. Especially if I ever wanted to talk to the guy in a civil manner again (or at least not have him key my car and slash my tires weekly). That's what can make a person snap and do crazy shit imo.

Ultimately its the womans choice and responsibility if you really want to look at it that way. Just dont lie and say you are on the pill, fuckin bitches.
I hate the pill. If you don't take it everyday pretty much at the same time .. it lowers the effictiveness greatly. If you take antibiotics it renders them basically ineffective.

If you miss two pills in a row, take two pills as soon as you remember and two pills the next day. You may have some spotting. Use your backup method of birth control until your next period.
If you miss three or more pills in a row, start your backup method of birth control immediately. Your ovaries may produce an egg (ovulation), and without a backup contraceptive you could become pregnant. Ask yourself, "Am I a good pill user?" Another method of contraception may be better for you.
More women need to ask themselves this I think .. prolly be a lot less babies in the world that shouldn't be here.

Some women just don't read up on this stuff and think if they take 2-3 pills every other day they are ok. They are dumbasses for not reading up on what they are taking.

Some people always think "it won't happen to me" too .. again, dumbasses.

What good could come of telling a guy you are preggers, don't want it, and that you are definately gonna have an abortion? Tha tjust seems mean.

Why mentally abuse a guy like that. Unless it is open for discussion .. that's like rubbing it in his face that he doesn't have a choice (ha ha, you lose). I don't think I would mention it if I were gonna do that. Especially if I ever wanted to talk to the guy in a civil manner again (or at least not have him key my car and slash my tires weekly). That's what can make a person snap and do crazy shit imo.

I hate the pill. If you don't take it everyday pretty much at the same time .. it lowers the effictiveness greatly. If you take antibiotics it renders them basically ineffective.

More women need to ask themselves this I think .. prolly be a lot less babies in the world that shouldn't be here.

Some women just don't read up on this stuff and think if they take 2-3 pills every other day they are ok. They are dumbasses for not reading up on what they are taking.

Some people always think "it won't happen to me" too .. again, dumbasses.

I love the pill. But then, I am a good pill user. You do not have to take it at the same time every day (such as before breakfast, etc.) Just take the freaking pill that day. If you miss it by an hour you aren't instapreg.

I love the pill. But then, I am a good pill user. You do not have to take it at the same time every day (such as before breakfast, etc.) Just take the freaking pill that day. If you miss it by an hour you aren't instapreg.

This is what I dont fucking understand with women. How freaking hard is it to take a pill when you wake up??? And dont give me that "you try it" crap. When I am dating a girl if she is not on the pill I wear a rubber EVERY time. Its not like I start having sex and go, woops forgot to pop on a rubber. And normally in the start of the sexual side of relationships YES you are having sex every day. :fly:

This is what I dont fucking understand with women. How freaking hard is it to take a pill when you wake up??? And dont give me that "you try it" crap. When I am dating a girl if she is not on the pill I wear a rubber EVERY time. Its not like I start having sex and go, woops forgot to pop on a rubber. And normally in the start of the sexual side of relationships YES you are having sex every day. :fly:

Its not hard at all. I leave mine by the fridge so that way I see it every day and I also have access to a drink so no excuse not to take it.

My DR told me that if you don't take your pill within a 3 hour time frame (3 before or 3 after) when you start taking the pill it lowers the effictivness by at least 10%. So if you have strong hormones .. you can get preggers if you do that over a continued amount of time.

So if you take your pill at 8am today and don't get up until 12pm tomorrow, then lay in bed for another hour and take your pill at 1:30pm, then get up at 9am tommorrow .. and so on and so forth .. you can get into trouble.

I should know .. it's how I got my son. :fly:. I never get up at the same time more than 2 days in a row.

I can't ever remember to take pills (diet pills, antibiotics, birth contro, ect). I don't get up at the same time, and I don't do the same thing every morning.

I think it stems from not liking to take pills .. my subconscious just denies me the right to remember :lol:.

The doctors put you on a time schedule so you will make it a habit of taking it since skipping a day does reduce effectiveness.

The doctors put you on a time schedule so you will make it a habit of taking it since skipping a day does reduce effectiveness.

Well, I know I never missed a pill during the time I took them. I just took mine whenever through the day .. and 10 months after I started taking them .. I found out I was 2 weeks preggers.

After I went and asked him how that could happen .. he asked me if I took it at the same time everyday. I said no. He asked if I had actually read the pamphlet that came with them. I of course, hung my head and said "no". And he reiterated exactly what the pamphlet said, word for word.

Nothing I could do at the time .. except kick myself in the arse :lol:. I read the pamphlets that come with my drugs now :lol:.

I can't ever remember to take pills (diet pills, antibiotics, birth contro, ect). I don't get up at the same time, and I don't do the same thing every morning.

I think it stems from not liking to take pills .. my subconscious just denies me the right to remember :lol:.

I have to remember to do something everyday, 10am when I wake up and 10pm. Its not taking a pill but I have to do it everyday.

I remember to wake up, brush my teeth (well sometimes I forget and have to do it at work .. which is why I have a toothbrush/paste/listerine here :lol:), put my hair in a pony, put on my clothes (I have forgot to put on my bra more times than I can recall .. I have one of those in my locker as well :lol:) and that's about it.

I'm very forgetful :lol: