9 Months Along and Missing

Well, I know I never missed a pill during the time I took them. I just took mine whenever through the day .. and 10 months after I started taking them .. I found out I was 2 weeks preggers.

After I went and asked him how that could happen .. he asked me if I took it at the same time everyday. I said no. He asked if I had actually read the pamphlet that came with them. I of course, hung my head and said "no". And he reiterated exactly what the pamphlet said, word for word.

Nothing I could do at the time .. except kick myself in the arse :lol:. I read the pamphlets that come with my drugs now :lol:.

There are a million of other possibilities. Were you working out at the time? That metabolizes the pill much faster and is how someone I know got pregnant.

Were you taking other medications? Recreational drugs? Smoking?

Were your hormone levels correct? too low? too high?

I have a hard time believing that missing a pill after 8 hours is going to make you pregnant.

There are a million of other possibilities. Were you working out at the time? That metabolizes the pill much faster and is how someone I know got pregnant.

Were you taking other medications? Recreational drugs? Smoking?

Were your hormone levels correct? too low? too high?

I have a hard time believing that missing a pill after 8 hours is going to make you pregnant.

nope I was 18 .. had never worked oit before in my life. Wasn't taking any drugs, haven't ever smoked (except once when I was 17 and got caught with my first pack :lol: .. that was the end of that), and I would assume the DR tested my hormone levels to decide which pill to put me on 10 months earlier when I got them.

I remember to wake up, brush my teeth (well sometimes I forget and have to do it at work .. which is why I have a toothbrush/paste/listerine here :lol:), put my hair in a pony, put on my clothes (I have forgot to put on my bra more times than I can recall .. I have one of those in my locker as well :lol:) and that's about it.

I'm very forgetful :lol:

I set a timer on my phone. When it goes off, I take the pill. Like you, wake up or bedtime didn't work (it would work better now cause the kids are fairly consistent), so I chose a time that I was usually at home or at least somewhere I could easily grab some water. The minipill that you take while nursing is even much more strict about timing cause it's such a low dose. Oh, and in case anyone didn't know, nursing is not an effective form of birth control (no, we didn't think that, we were using other methods).

nope I was 18 .. had never worked oit before in my life. Wasn't taking any drugs, haven't ever smoked (except once when I was 17 and got caught with my first pack :lol: .. that was the end of that), and I would assume the DR tested my hormone levels to decide which pill to put me on 10 months earlier when I got them.

They don't test actually. :hs:

I remember to wake up, brush my teeth (well sometimes I forget and have to do it at work .. which is why I have a toothbrush/paste/listerine here :lol:), put my hair in a pony, put on my clothes (I have forgot to put on my bra more times than I can recall .. I have one of those in my locker as well :lol:) and that's about it.

I'm very forgetful :lol:

lol...

1 word

WOW :fly: