6/6/6 are you being evil today??

ChikkenNoodul said:
Visiting a motorcycle dealer or two this afternoon, that always has the potential to be really friggin' evil

Don't let them screw you on undercoating. :fly:

KNYTE said:
I'm eating breakfast at my desk right now.

Then I'm firing someone.

I don't like to fire people on an empty stomach.
You shouldn't anyways. It's not good for you.

Coqui said:
I'd get them to throw in a free pair of floor mats though

JUST LIKE THE FLOORMATS YOU DESTROYED WHEN YOU ARTIED MY HUMVEE YOU INSENSITIVE BASTARD!

...sorry about the BF2 thing coming back up, I'm just still sore about the COUNTLESS DEATHS DUE TO ARTILLERY! :mad:

Drool-Boy said:
Firing them as in "relieving them of duty" or firing them as in "out of a cannon"?

Hopefully both.

This particular vendor has that whole "Look how great I am, I used to play high school football" thing going for him. Yeah, I hate him.

Drool-Boy said:
Theres a cyote infestation in the woods near our house so the stray pet population is quite low.

For some reason that is like the sexiest thing I've ever read.

I'm aroused and horrified.

KNYTE said:
JUST LIKE THE FLOORMATS YOU DESTROYED WHEN YOU ARTIED MY HUMVEE YOU INSENSITIVE BASTARD!

...sorry about the BF2 thing coming back up, I'm just still sore about the COUNTLESS DEATHS DUE TO ARTILLERY! :mad:

Not to opposite team. If you're going to camp one specific area and just wait us out, then I'm going to get our team points by artying the very spot all 15 of you are hanging out at. Next time make multiple campfires, not just one that you all huddle around.

:D

why_ask_why said:
no evil for me today...I've already maxed out my evil quotient...I slept about an hour thanks to the company of this chick I picked up lastnight

Ladyboy != chick

why_ask_why said:
no evil for me today...I've already maxed out my evil quotient...I slept about an hour thanks to the company of this chick I picked up lastnight

lol @ hiv