6/6/6 are you being evil today??

Finished my last final, it was worthy of the mark of the beast. So done with school. I just want to pass out and do nothing.

I thought about making this thread last night but decided against it... For an interesting note depending on which translation you get it's 616 or 666. Also the fear of 666 is called hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. ^_^

Thorn Bird said:
what are you studying?

I'm studying Electrical Engineering. I had my final on introduction to microprocessor systems on Friday and Monday, it was easy because I love that shit. The final I took today was Political Science 101... I don't love that shit :(

mattcohn.com said:
I'm studying Electrical Engineering. I had my final on introduction to microprocessor systems on Friday and Monday, it was easy because I love that shit. The final I took today was Political Science 101... I don't love that shit :(

Where are you studying? I'm a CPE major myself (EE/CS combined).

SpyderGST said:
Where are you studying? I'm a CPE major myself (EE/CS combined).
Western Washington University, Bellingham WA. I'm doing EE with a CS minor. Where are you, and what are you focusing on / working toward?

mattcohn.com said:
Western Washington University, Bellingham WA. I'm doing EE with a CS minor. Where are you, and what are you focusing on / working toward?

I'm done now. Went 2 years to Vanderbilt and finished at Auburn Univ. Been out for 10+ years. Should have taken another 2 quarters of EE classes and been a double-major.

Went from college graduation into a Lan Manager position (as planned). From that, went into an IT Security job.