6/6/6 are you being evil today??

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
its that evil horrid date everyone was so concerned with..

6/6/06.

I guess i'll watch some scarey movies tonight (maybe go see the Omen) and get drunk .. this would be an interesting day to take some Acid and freak yourself out huh..

its a shame i stopped doing that crap so long ago :(

what are your evil plans?

:heart:

inline4 said:
its that evil horrid date everyone was so concerned with..

6/6/06.

I guess i'll watch some scarey movies tonight (maybe go see the Omen) and get drunk .. this would be an interesting day to take some Acid and freak yourself out huh..

its a shame i stopped doing that crap so long ago :(

what are your evil plans?

:heart:
If by evil you mean telling people if they don't shut the hell up I'm going to kill them, then yes I'm being evil. Now I just have to get the Mexican deported at work.:desslock:

Well I've already realized that I forgot my wallet when I came to work today which totally sucks because my truck is almost out of gas and I was planning on filling up on the way home tonight. I hope I make it. At least I remembered my cellphone. That is just Satan teasing me with false security because I'll run out of gas somewhere where I get no signal.

Pandora said:
I'm sure there are some major farkheads that will do that. A friend of mine in HS lost her kittah that way. People are evil. :(
I can't help but picture FlamingGlory petting a kitty all evil like and going "Good kitty, such a pretty kitty."
:fly:

LightSleeper said:
I can't help but picture FlamingGlory petting a kitty all evil like and going "Good kitty, such a pretty kitty."
:fly:

i think it'd be the other way around. that boy just wants to be evil. he's really just a sweetheart softie. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
i think it'd be the other way around. that boy just wants to be evil. he's really just a sweetheart softie. :fly:
SHHHH! We do not know these things! He is evil and mean remember? ;)

no evil for me today...I've already maxed out my evil quotient...I slept about an hour thanks to the company of this chick I picked up lastnight

I'm eating breakfast at my desk right now.

Then I'm firing someone.

I don't like to fire people on an empty stomach.