6/6/6 are you being evil today??

Sarcasmo said:
I have quintuple standards. :fly:

LOL, I just dotn set standards at all that way no matter what I am in good shape!:D

ex1: shes not fat in my standards

ex2: herpes isnt a bad thing in my standards

ex3: In my standards The HIV sounds like a fun night club

SpyderGST said:
I'm done now. Went 2 years to Vanderbilt and finished at Auburn Univ. Been out for 10+ years. Should have taken another 2 quarters of EE classes and been a double-major.

Went from college graduation into a Lan Manager position (as planned). From that, went into an IT Security job.
Oh nice. Have you been using mainly your CS training or your EE stuff?

mattcohn.com said:
Oh nice. Have you been using mainly your CS training or your EE stuff?

CS (TCP/IP especially) but the EE crops up every once in a while. Helps a lot when I am doing process flows and network diagrams. Drawing all those damn circuit designs got me very familiar with visio and page layouts.

What are you looking to do with your degree? All the EE's coming out of most colleges have a ready job waiting for them at the local power company, if they want it.

I started out college as an EE and switched over to Comp Sci. Worked my way up from a repair tech to Network Infrastructure Manager. I miss when life was simple and I explained to users the reason why their sound wasn't working was becuase they didn't have any speakers.

SpyderGST said:
CS (TCP/IP especially) but the EE crops up every once in a while. Helps a lot when I am doing process flows and network diagrams. Drawing all those damn circuit designs got me very familiar with visio and page layouts.

What are you looking to do with your degree? All the EE's coming out of most colleges have a ready job waiting for them at the local power company, if they want it.

I'm very interested in designing electrical microcomputer systems. For my senior project (in three years) I've got an idea to build a device which will read audio files from a CF card, and through an interface of buttons allow them to be randomly and instantly played back, for use in a radio station. The great thing about it is it will use my soon-to-be-patent-pending playback scheme to manipulate the audio in a live on-air environment. No more details till it's actually patent pending.

Might take a CS module.

Taken a few years out from Medicine to do Economics & Maths joint honours. I probably won't get a chance again, so now's the time.

Drool-Boy said:
A buddy of mine went to see the new Omen last night.
His assessment:BORING.

There was no way it could go other than that. It's got Julia Styles in it.

I read an awesome review calling it a complete waste of time and production money. The critic's assessment? It's basically the exact same movie as the first one. People do the same things, the dialogue is almost the same...pretty much the only additions were cell phones and Liev Schreiber crying a lot. :fly:

Exhibit #27,339 to prove the claim that there is no more talent in Hollywood.

(The most pointless remake of all time goes to the newest Psycho movie that was filmed several years ago. Shot for shot, line for line, it was the exact same film.)