Baby 5 Things Parents Need to Stop Saying to Non-Parents

List of people who need to shut the fuck up with their opinions:

- atheists
- dog owners
- non-parents
- democrats
- buy local/organic types
- stoners
- hell, pretty much every other liberal group. WE GET IT. YOU'RE LIBERAL. STOP MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK BAD.
Anyone who CONSTANTLY tries to push their lifestyle and beliefs on others while putting people down who don't agree with them need to stfu!

Kiki!! You're suppose to be on a camping trip!! Quit playing on the interwebs and go catch some fish!! Hunt a bear with a swiss army knife!! Build a raft and take your son out on the lake!!! Enjoy the outdoors!!!!!!!!! :fly:

I'm in the tent trynna sleep cuz SOMEONE was up in the middle of the night cryiiiiiing his eyes out cuz he thought zombies were coming for him :mad:

Seriously though, there's few things I can't stand more than someone who looks down on others because they've got some sort of "more enlightened opinion" on subjective matters.

With the entire world of information at your fingertips in such a priorly unprecedented manner there's no longer any excuse to be a mouth breathing knuckle dragger.

With the entire world of information at your fingertips in such a priorly unprecedented manner there's no longer any excuse to be a mouth breathing knuckle dragger.

as we've established in the other thread where we're all super-impressed with gracie, the world of information isnt at most peoples fingertips. They can barely operate their PCs.

as we've established in the other thread where we're all super-impressed with gracie, the world of information isnt at most peoples fingertips. They can barely operate their PCs.

It is. Deciding whether or not to take advantage of it is the variable. The entire world of knowledge is available to anyone with just a smart phone.

It is. Deciding whether or not to take advantage of it is the variable. The entire world of knowledge is available to anyone with just a smart phone.

not when their entire understanding of the internet is facebook.

Sadly, they are called smart phones as they tend to be more intelligent than most of the people operating them.

No, it just means more bullshit crosses people's facebook feeds which people don't critically think about.

Logged into facebook, at the top of the news feed was a shared picture with a list of foods which contain GMO foods made by the evil Monsato, and a list of things that they cause. I never knew KD caused leukemia until now :confused:

1 hour north of Atlanta is a city called Jasper. There is no data reception in any carrier. This includes 2g and 3G as well. I doubt most of these people have satellite connections either.

1 hour north of Atlanta is a city called Jasper. There is no data reception in any carrier. This includes 2g and 3G as well. I doubt most of these people have satellite connections either.

i grew up in a town like that. I turned out fine.

Where are you getting this nonsense? I've been to Jasper.

no facebook makes domon a happy domon.

So as i dont have to deal with retardation.

Also, no friends, means no retarded "friends" means a happy domon.

You should see the posts when you put the Onion's article about Zimmerman winning the Florida lottery on your wall
Bet that's awesome.

Though the news up here is a train crash that burnt half a town and killed ~50 people, not a racist prick that killed 1.

I was about to say, "fine is a relative term" but IBWIP took care of it.

Also @APRIL, YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS SO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

what did we discuss about this topic, antelope. I think you know.

Last edited by a moderator: