Baby 5 Things Parents Need to Stop Saying to Non-Parents

Look. I am going to see family next week and this is ALL I WILL HEAR. How ddarrreee you peopppllleeee!!!!

You could just tell them "I hate kids. I hate everything about them. I hate kids' parents, too. Parenting is terrible. See what kind of job YOU guys did?"

The questions will cease immediately. I told my parents this, before I came out, and they stopped pestering me about parenting.

List of people who need to shut the fuck up with their opinions:

- atheists
- dog owners
- non-parents
- democrats
- buy local/organic types
- stoners
- hell, pretty much every other liberal group. WE GET IT. YOU'RE LIBERAL. STOP MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK BAD.

- atheists
- dog owners
- non-parents
- democrats
- stoners
- hell, pretty much every other liberal group. WE GET IT. YOU'RE LIBERAL. STOP MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK BAD.

Stop being bad then.

- atheists
- dog owners
- non-parents
- democrats
- stoners

Wow, this posts is mostly me. :lol:

Someone here (you know who you are) once told me that April can't have kids therefore she fronts like she doesn't want any but in reality God gave her dud ovaries :(

I'm sorry for your loss Apez :(
That would be fucking awesome then so I wouldn't' have to worry about taking birth control.

List of people who need to shut the f*ck up with their opinions:

- atheists
- dog owners
- non-parents
- democrats
- stoners

Republicans can share their opinions?

Seriously though, there's few things I can't stand more than someone who looks down on others because they've got some sort of "more enlightened opinion" on subjective matters.

- atheists
- dog owners
- non-parents
- democrats
- stoners

You forgot vegans/vegetarians
And conspiracy theorists (vaccines kill kids! Doctors are harvesting your organs!)

Someone here (you know who you are) once told me that April can't have kids therefore she fronts like she doesn't want any but in reality God gave her dud ovaries :(

I'm sorry for your loss Apez :(

that was oddly vitriolic and not fitting to the conversation.

Seriously though, there's few things I can't stand more than someone who looks down on others because they've got some sort of "more enlightened opinion" on subjective matters.

Oh the irony.

You forgot vegans/vegetarians
And conspiracy theorists (vaccines kill kids! Doctors are harvesting your organs!)

My theory is that all those crazy-haha-cukoo conspiracy nuts are actually deliberate plants tasked with poisoning the discourse and robbing those with legitimate ideas of credibility.