5 second rule

Do you?

• Total voters
great. now when i drop something on the floor i'm going to hesitate to pick it up and eat it.

there are RULES, people. don't think about what you eat. just do it and be done, whether it's meat, or something off the floor...if you stop and think about how gross our lives are in everyday fashion, we'd all be huddled up in some (nasty) corner and not do a thing.

shaking hands with strangers? kissing strangers on the cheek as greeting? touching doorknobs and telephones and library books and toothbrushes in the BATHROOMS...

JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT LIVING. :fly:

great. now when i drop something on the floor i'm going to hesitate to pick it up and eat it.

there are RULES, people. don't think about what you eat. just do it and be done, whether it's meat, or something off the floor...if you stop and think about how gross our lives are in everyday fashion, we'd all be huddled up in some (nasty) corner and not do a thing.

shaking hands with strangers? kissing strangers on the cheek as greeting? touching doorknobs and telephones and library books and toothbrushes in the BATHROOMS...

JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT LIVING. :fly:

The other day, I ordered a mocha something or other and I turned to tell my son to knock some crap off as usual, and when I turned back this guy actually took my mocha off the counter and handed it to me. THEN before he gave it to me, he pushed the little spout thing down, WITH HIS BARE FINGERZ "so it won't spill." I thanked him nicely, but snuck a new top from the sugar area and changed it out of sight.

Whew@avoiding AIDZ!

As you may have guessed I'm none too bothered about germs. I guess the only things that freak me out are in this order:

1) People washing dishes and not rinsing them with just water before setting them down. Ew, dirty soap suds and it makes the dishes stink.

2) Thinking about how dirty baths are. I have to shower off afterwards, lying in a puddle of your own dirt is grim.

3) All you can eat buffets. The amount of people who breathed, coughed and sneezed on that food repulses me.

lol.. yeah juli will eat almost anything off the floor.. I on the other hand will not eat anything that has touched the floor..

I eat stuff off my floor (unless I know for a fact they are dirty and need to be mopped), floors in public buildings no.