Do you?

• Total voters

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
My colleague just made me PB on toast and I accidentally dropped it on my office floor. It landed face up so it's all cool but I was wondering if ya'll eat food from the floor? We have a general 5 second rule in my house etc.

Anyone have 10?

I am a disgusting person; not much grosses me out. So yes I would eat off the floor.

Challenging the immune system, ftw!

I am a disgusting person; not much grosses me out. So yes I would eat off the floor.

Challenging the immune system, ftw!

that wouldn't be a challenge for the immune system

would probably fuck up an african but not us.

but yeah what a fucking class idea for a thread i'm away to shit myself with utter disbelief at how interesting this topic is

My colleague just made me PB on toast and I accidentally dropped it on my office floor. It landed face up so it's all cool but I was wondering if ya'll eat food from the floor? We have a general 5 second rule in my house etc.

Anyone have 10?

I clean my effing floors so yes I'm not wasting a perfectly deelishuss piece of food!

depends on the floor...my floor at home, yes. office floor, no. floor at a restaurant, no.

Agree with Tre. Depends on the floor. And the food. Dry food and clean floor, most likely, non-dry food and a strange floor, definately not. Picnic lunch off a strippers ass? It's more likely than you think.