Hawt 15 years ago today..

i can see why fly stopped kissing boys to hook up with this cutie-patootie

e6ef21dbfe757e200a4f7a33af05bbdd.jpg

It's something I'm working on after telling a coworker, whose missing friend's phone was last pinged on a natural overlook and ended up being dead, that that was "a fine place for it".

I once said outloud to a super drunk chick, who was "crawling" on the ground, someone should get her a wheelchair.
As it turned out, she was completely sober, paralyzed from the waste down and actually pulling herself toward her chair, that I was too drunk to notice.
Not sure why she was on the ground in the first place. Maybe hanging out on the beach blanket I trampled over.
... yeah, not my best work.

I once said outloud to a super drunk chick, who was "crawling" on the ground, someone should get her a wheelchair.
As it turned out, she was completely sober, paralyzed from the waste down and actually pulling herself toward her chair, that I was too drunk to notice.
Not sure why she was on the ground in the first place. Maybe hanging out on the beach blanket I trampled over.
Oof

In order to stop being invited to church for the major holidays, I asked the pastor's wife when she was due.

She was just fat.

My parents were too embarrassed to take me back there again.