Hawt 15 years ago today..

WUTTTTT??? He and I had some great times in downtown ATL!!! Great fucking dude!!

@Penis Envy how are you, brother?? Where ya working and what are you driving these days? Cheers! Glad to see you here.

Man oh man I guess I'm good. Working financial services IT in San Antonio now for about 12 years and just trying to engineer a layoff to start something different. Tooling around in a 93 Miata and an 05 MazdaSpeed Miata and my wifes 16' prius. I've gone through a few interesting cars though.. IS-F, Elise and my Boxster S (favorite right there). We did have a few good times in ATL.. a few to good I couldn't take my silly ass home!!

Fly.. don't be mad about the no kids thing. You had your shot. You took it. You missed (anal)

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Man oh man I guess I'm good. Working financial services IT in San Antonio now for about 12 years and just trying to engineer a layoff to start something different. Tooling around in a 93 Miata and an 05 MazdaSpeed Miata and my wifes 16' prius. I've gone through a few interesting cars though.. IS-F, Elise and my Boxster S (favorite right there). We did have a few good times in ATL.. a few to good I couldn't take my silly ass home!!

Fly.. don't be mad about the no kids thing. You had your shot. You took it. You missed (anal)
You and I would have made beautiful children.

Glad to hear from you bro! Wife and I are doing GREAT in JAX Beach. Sold our condo in downtown ATL for 2x what I paid. We're "no kids crew" as well. Loving every minute of it though the wife is looking at $5K dogs. We just moved 6 months ago and in a rental with a great neighbor-free backyard but no fencing. Dogs out of the question for the moment until we buy.

Got rid of my RX8 with Bilstein HD shocks and Tein springs. Only mods. Drove amazingly. Had it for 10 years. Got the wife a loaded CTS Sportswagon (which we love), and I have a 430HP Genesis 5.0 Rspec sedan. Both are so comfy. They're in tip-top shape and fly.

I'm working for a ransomware disaster response IT firm. Flying all over the country. Wife is doing construction sales in a booming town and doing very well.

Cheers, mah dude! If you're ever in town.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Glad to hear from you bro! Wife and I are doing GREAT in JAX Beach. Sold our condo in downtown ATL for 2x what I paid. We're "no kids crew" as well. Loving every minute of it though the wife is looking at $5K dogs. We just moved 6 months ago and in a rental with a great neighbor-free backyard but no fencing. Dogs out of the question for the moment until we buy.

Got rid of my RX8 with Bilstein HD shocks and Tein springs. Only mods. Drove amazingly. Had it for 10 years. Got the wife a loaded CTS Sportswagon (which we love), and I have a 430HP Genesis 5.0 Rspec sedan. Both are so comfy. They're in tip-top shape and fly.

I'm working for a ransomware disaster response IT firm. Flying all over the country. Wife is doing construction sales in a booming town and doing very well.

Cheers, mah dude! If you're ever in town.
fuck, thats a good business to be in right now.

Had I known you were in SA, chim and I would have visited you. We were just there a month ago for the weekend.

Also, joining me for naked yoga camp in Wemberly next week?