Hawt 15 years ago today..

Had I known you were in SA, chim and I would have visited you. We were just there a month ago for the weekend.

Also, joining me for naked yoga camp in Wemberly next week?

HEY DAVE!!! How the hell are you man? I'm totally in for naked yoga camp (I'm not). What were you visiting our fair city for? Make it to southtown or just stick to the riverwalk?

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and JAXvillain
HEY DAVE!!! How the hell are you man? I'm totally in for naked yoga camp (I'm not). What were you visiting our fair city for? Make it to southtown or just stick to the riverwalk?
Yoga was fun. Took 15 classes, so that was lovely. We visit sometimes for the first full weekend of the month. Your museums are great and any Bank of America account owner can get into them for free. We are cheapskates lol

We stayed at an awesome BnB near Riverwalk and went around a bit. Met some lovely people and of course had great food. It's a good time!

Yoga was fun. Took 15 classes, so that was lovely. We visit sometimes for the first full weekend of the month. Your museums are great and any Bank of America account owner can get into them for free. We are cheapskates lol

We stayed at an awesome BnB near Riverwalk and went around a bit. Met some lovely people and of course had great food. It's a good time!
Missed opportunity to hang out. If you come back let me know!! I'll introduce you to some really amazing restaurants right near downtown (Southtown). I'm just under a mile to the riverwalk/downtown/alamo area.

• Gravy
Reactions: dbzeag