Hawt 15 years ago today..

I once said outloud to a super drunk chick, who was "crawling" on the ground, someone should get her a wheelchair.
As it turned out, she was completely sober, paralyzed from the waste down and actually pulling herself toward her chair, that I was too drunk to notice.
Not sure why she was on the ground in the first place. Maybe hanging out on the beach blanket I trampled over.
... yeah, not my best work.
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

See? No matter how embarrassing a particular moment might seem, the spotlight of embarrassment will eventually burn brighter on someone else.
In my defense: I've been close in the past and that would be a fine place for it. Method wasn't great but different strokes for different folks.

In my defense: I've been close in the past and that would be a fine place for it. Method wasn't great but different strokes for different folks.

Oh, you mean it wasn't an accident.
Well, you didn't know. It's what you do or say after you realized you goofed that really matters.
I wanted to bury myself in the sand.
I apologized, she laughed and called me a fuck-head. It worked out .

Oh, you mean it wasn't an accident.
Well, you didn't know. It's what you do or say after you realized you goofed that really matters.
I wanted to bury myself in the sand.
I apologized, she laughed and called me a fuck-head. It worked out .
It was 3am and suddenly I was dealing with other people's real emotions and poorly tried to lighten the mood with humor. When I asked how his friend was the next day and he said "dead" I said "That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that" and left it at that as an oblique apology of sorts.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Dude died by suicide, to be clear. Coworker was one of the last to see him while dude was going through some shit before he left with a bunch of coke. (Not the soda)

Dude died by suicide, to be clear. Coworker was one of the last to see him while dude was going through some shit before he left with a bunch of coke. (Not the soda)

Yeah, that's what I gathered at your second post. But shows how easy it is to misunderstand something serious at first glance. Especially in a jovial setting.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I met all you people 15 years ago but I don’t remember those pics. This must have been after the feb meet.
Yeah. I don't exactly remember what was going on that we ended up going to Dave & Busters. But I'm sure that these photos were taken in Atlanta. I'm thinking that April and fly stayed at theac's. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Yeah. I don't exactly remember what was going on that we ended up going to Dave & Busters. But I'm sure that these photos were taken in Atlanta. I'm thinking that April and fly stayed at theac's. 🤷🏼‍♂️
lol we all went to D&B when we were out there and the waiter told me "It was time for us to go" after we (mostly me) were being too lout and sweary. Plus we had to teach the bartender how to pour a guinness. And we found a hobo camp behind a dumpster.
It was a good time

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL
lol we all went to D&B when we were out there and the waiter told me "It was time for us to go" after we (mostly me) were being too lout and sweary. Plus we had to teach the bartender how to pour a guinness. And we found a hobo camp behind a dumpster.
It was a good time
loud and sweary seems to be a staple at every UF meet. I think almost every one we've been at we've gotten dirty looks

• Gravy
loud and sweary seems to be a staple at every UF meet. I think almost every one we've been at we've gotten dirty looks
Well, it was like 11 pm and for some reason some folks had little kids in the general area of us
who the hell has kids out at 11pm?
Either way, I assure you, we did not leave :p

• Gravy
Peanut and I were schrodingers forumers at one of the earlier ones. We contributed to the loud and sweary.... and brought a baby with us at like 10pm

Kid slept right through all the loud and sweary.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL