WTF 11-year-old playa barred from scoring with chicks

Well....you don't know why it would be good to be in a women's locker room.....along with the rest of the team.....so you must be.

?

If forgot to mention that they let us vote on whatever color we wanted it painted but they accidentally painted our rooms opposite colors.

?

If forgot to mention that they let us vote on whatever color we wanted it painted but they accidentally painted our rooms opposite colors.

Naked women is a very good thing for a post puberty young male. Does it make sense now or do you still need an explanation?

This should be good, what part is "full of shit"

ETA: Cmon I'm dying to know why two a days are something that I, personally, have made up.

ETA: Actually other people here have probably done them, not to mention in hockey the schedules are even more insane because ice time is limited.

You said 6 hours in a gym everyday. That's completely fucking bullshit.

You said 6 hours in a gym everyday. That's completely f*cking bullsh*t.

He said every other day.....and it's not that farfetched seeing as he specified he was on the team. I'm sure he was counting practice and workouts outside of the gym in this number.

After all, I did 5 hours every other day....and I was in the Marching Band.

If you are in the gym more than an hour, maybe 2 for very high level athletes, you are doing no good to your body. 6 fucking hours? get the fuck out of here.

If you are in the gym more than an hour, maybe 2 for very high level athletes, you are doing no good to your body. 6 f*cking hours? get the f*ck out of here.

1.) He never said 6 hours straight.
2.) I don't think you know how long high level athletes spend working out.
3.) Provided you are taking in the proper nutrition, doing long workouts is not going to be detrimental to your body.

1.) He never said 6 hours straight.
2.) I don't think you know how long high level athletes spend working out.
3.) Provided you are taking in the proper nutrition, doing long workouts is not going to be detrimental to your body.

I use to train with a first grade rugby league team in Australia. They are pretty much the highest level athlete. None of them would be in the gym longer than an hour, with maybe another hour out on the field. The coaching staff told us to never do more than an hour in the gym. Nobody will gain anything from doing more than an hour in the gym, but rather fatigue themselves. Anyone of you doing more than 2 hours in a gym is just fucking funny and bullshit.

I use to train with a first grade rugby league team in Australia. They are pretty much the highest level athlete. None of them would be in the gym longer than an hour, with maybe another hour out on the field. The coaching staff told us to never do more than an hour in the gym. Nobody will gain anything from doing more than an hour in the gym, but rather fatigue themselves. Anyone of you doing more than 2 hours in a gym is just f*cking funny and bullsh*t.

Michael Phelps trains 6 hours a day 6 a week. I think his numerous world records disagrees with your opinion.
Usain Bolt trains 4 hours a day 6 days a week. I think his numerous world records disagrees with your opinion.

Regarding the fatigue, that's where the nutrition comes from.

Michael Phelps trains 6 hours a day 6 a week. I think his numerous world records disagrees with your opinion.
Usain Bolt trains 4 hours a day 6 days a week. I think his numerous world records disagrees with your opinion.

Regarding the fatigue, that's where the nutrition comes from.

Neither one of those spends that amount of time in the gym. Bolt is a sprinter (I used to do this), the majority of his training will be block starts. He's not in the gym working out for 4 hours.

Phelps is a swimmer (everyone in Australia does this), and their training consists of lap after lap after lap. Not 6 hours of working out in a gym.

ZRH is no Phelps nor Bolt. Neither are you, me or anyone else here.

Neither one of those spends that amount of time in the gym. Bolt is a sprinter (I used to do this), the majority of his training will be block starts. He's not in the gym working out for 4 hours.

Phelps is a swimmer (everyone in Australia does this), and their training consists of lap after lap after lap. Not 6 hours of working out in a gym.

ZRH is no Phelps nor Bolt. Neither are you, me or anyone else here.

I'm sure he was counting practice and workouts outside of the gym in this number.

You're right. We aren't Phelps or Bolt, but you said even elite athletes don't spend that much time working out.