WTF 11-year-old playa barred from scoring with chicks

Yes puberty. There were kids in middle school who were fast and shit and we got to HS and they couldnt even make JV because they were too light.

Doesn't that coincide with my proper training and weight lifting program? At most puberty should affect one season as they grow at different rates and times. But anything beyond that is training and strength programs coupled with desire.

I used to be good at basketball in middle school.

But when I got to high school I started sucking at it.

Maybe it was all the time I was studying was the time that I was playing basketball?

Doesn't that coincide with my proper training and weight lifting program? At most puberty should affect one season as they grow at different rates and times. But anything beyond that is training and strength programs coupled with desire.
Not entirely. There were kids who were fast in middle school, but they never got faster or much bigger, no matter how much they trained. I was shit at sports in grade school, got to HS and was just that much bigger and faster (probably helped to be on a football team that emphasized hitting). One of my younger brothers has the same deal with training, he's skinny, he builds endurance like crazy, but weight training does nothing, speed is pretty much set in stone. A different brother of mine is more middling, not huge, not small, not fast, not slow, he never trained, was just more coordinated than any of the other players (led the league in sacks playing a linebacker).

Last edited:
Don't know what to say. Puberty did nothing for me in terms of increasing athletically.

In fact athletically, I didn't get any improvements until I was 24 when I finally decided to pick up weights.

Don't know what to say. Puberty did nothing for me in terms of increasing athletically.

In fact athletically, I didn't get any improvements until I was 24 when I finally decided to pick up weights.

I was doing 6 hours in gym every other day freshman year of HS. The other days were 8 hours of running/skills. I'm kinda surprised no one outside of WI really gets how 'big' it is there. Everyone knows about Texas, but pshh.

I was doing 6 hours in gym every other day freshman year of HS. The other days were 8 hours of running/skills. I'm kinda surprised no one outside of WI really gets how 'big' it is there. Everyone knows about Texas, but pshh.

Not sure you realize how big it is in Texas, Florida, California, and Ohio.

You are full of shit. :lol:

You are full of shit. :lol:
This should be good, what part is "full of shit"

ETA: Cmon I'm dying to know why two a days are something that I, personally, have made up.

ETA: Actually other people here have probably done them, not to mention in hockey the schedules are even more insane because ice time is limited.

Last edited:
ITT: we find out ZRH is actually clay matthews

:lol:

clay-matthews.jpg

I was super athletic before puberty and after. I was a swimmer from age 6 through college. I got better every year. I would have made NCAA nationals for 100 fly my sophomore year of college but I got suspended for shitty grades because all I did was party and go to swim practice. that was the end of my swimming career.

I was super athletic before puberty and after. I was a swimmer from age 6 through college. I got better every year. I would have made NCAA nationals for 100 fly my sophomore year of college but I got suspended for shitty grades because all I did was party and go to swim practice. that was the end of my swimming career.

Well that and the fact they found out you were a dude swimming NCAA women's