WTF 11-year-old playa barred from scoring with chicks

You said 6 hours in a gym everyday. That's completely fucking bullshit.

Neither one of those spends that amount of time in the gym. Bolt is a sprinter (I used to do this), the majority of his training will be block starts. He's not in the gym working out for 4 hours.

Phelps is a swimmer (everyone in Australia does this), and their training consists of lap after lap after lap. Not 6 hours of working out in a gym.

ZRH is no Phelps nor Bolt. Neither are you, me or anyone else here.
If you trained so much: how is it hard to grasp that GYM != JUST WEIGHTS. Retard. :tard:

3-4 hours before school and 3-4 hours after is how almost all US high schools roll. That's including warmups, stretching etc.

If you trained so much: how is it hard to grasp that GYM != JUST WEIGHTS. Retard. :tard:

3-4 hours before school and 3-4 hours after is how almost all US high schools roll. That's including warmups, stretching etc.

ahhh so when you say "in the gym" it actually doesn't mean "in the gym". How fucking obvious!!! God I'm such a retard!

By the way, you're full of shit.

ahhh so when you say "in the gym" it actually doesn't mean "in the gym". How fucking obvious!!! God I'm such a retard!

By the way, you're full of shit.
GEE WHY EM Gym: a building or room designed and equipped for indoor sports, exercise, or physical education.

You fucked up, stop calling names and just disappear *shoo* :lol:

GEE WHY EM Gym: a building or room designed and equipped for indoor sports, exercise, or physical education.

You fucked up, stop calling names and just disappear *shoo* :lol:

So you trained football indoors. Right. Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

3-4 hours before school, and 3-4 hours after school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you trained football indoors. Right. Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

3-4 hours before school, and 3-4 hours after school. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every major college football program and every NFL program trains indoors.

Did you know flipping tires and dragging sleds work just as well indoors as they do outdoors?

Yeah ok. All day everyday. Right. :lol:
l2read
I was doing 6 hours in gym every other day freshman year of HS. The other days were 8 hours of running/skills. I'm kinda surprised no one outside of WI really gets how 'big' it is there. Everyone knows about Texas, but pshh.
Big part of it was weather, looking up averages in that area, mean Oct 1 temp is 27F (that's -2.7C if you cant figure it out). Wind burn makes your skin crack and then you sweat and it burns and it's all kinds of fun.

Why would you train outside in -3 degree weather when you have a perfectly good indoor training facility available? I wouldn't want to train in a parka with gloves and scarves. I'd rather just train normally.

Says the Australian.

I used to have a pic but I cant find, of hands with spiderweb cracked skin and sheets of it peeling off and oozing blood. Then you come indoors and it BURNS like it's on fire.

Last edited:
Why would you train outside in -3 degree weather when you have a perfectly good indoor training facility available? I wouldn't want to train in a parka with gloves and scarves. I'd rather just train normally.
You cant wear much cold weather stuff exercising in winter :p If you sweat, as soon as you stop moving you turn into a popsicle. So you start moving again, and in a few minutes you are sweating more, but if you slow down you will freeze to death! Underarmor went a long way toward curing this problem when I played hockey but it was hard to get way back when.