WTF 11-year-old playa barred from scoring with chicks

Says the Australian.

I used to have a pic but I cant find, of hands with spiderweb cracked skin and sheets of it peeling off and oozing blood. Then you come indoors and it BURNS like it's on fire.

I've played Rugby in 3 inches of snow in minus 3 degree weather. No pads, helmets, gloves, or long pants to keep me warm like NFL players have. Y'all are girly men.

I've played Rugby in 3 inches of snow in minus 3 degree weather. No pads, helmets, gloves, or long pants to keep me warm like NFL players have. Y'all are girly men.

Sure you did. I played hockey in space with no space suit, during a solar flare.

Sure you did. I played hockey in space with no space suit, during a solar flare.

We used to play in snow all the time. well not all the time, but it wasn't a rare occurrence. Rubgy is a winter sport and around Canberra is does snow a bit.

We used to play in snow all the time. well not all the time, but it wasn't a rare occurrence. Rubgy is a winter sport and around Canberra is does snow a bit.
:lol: I posted the MEAN temp for Oct, which is equivalent to May south of the equator, mean May LOW temp for Canberra is 3.2C! That is 37F. Mean May high in Canberra 15.6C (60F)
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_070014_All.shtml

Other wise the RECORD LOW in October 1957 of... -3.3C (this must've been the exact same day Liam was playing)! July recorded all time low of -10.0C!

Where I used to live, recorded all time low for Oct was -36C (that's -32F), mean outdoor low was -17C (that's 1F). All time record low was -48C.

That's a massive fucking difference

:lol: I posted the MEAN temp for Oct, which is equivalent to May south of the equator, mean May LOW temp for Canberra is 3.2C! That is 37F. Mean May high in Canberra 15.6C (60F)
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_070014_All.shtml

Other wise the RECORD LOW in October 1957 of... -3.3C (this must've been the exact same day Liam was playing)! July recorded all time low of -10.0C!

Where I used to live, recorded all time low for Oct was -36C (that's -32F), mean outdoor low was -17C (that's 1F). All time record low was -48C.

That's a massive fucking difference

A) I've experienced colder days than minus 3 in Canberra plenty of times. Beside that, the places I played aren't exactly in Canberra, but in surrounding areas in the mountains.

B) You never said you trained indoor because you were having record low temps. You said it was minus 3.

The difference between our temps has nothing to do with what we are talking about. I know, you know, everybody knows you get colder temps here in the US.

Are you purposely trying to take the argument off course?