zengirl/lilms/sarah/Schmilkette in 30 years...

:wtf:
that's not a good thing????
it's a pool, not a hot tub!

We got in our hot tub last night and Fly has been keeping it around 94 degrees because its summer.

I was freezing, goosebumps and everything. There goes whatever shave job I did.

100 degrees or bust!

Once a week????? Do you keep the box outside or just not feed the cats:p

I would have to clean my 1 cats litter box daily otherwise it stinks like nasty poo poo, thats right, nasty poo poo

We have one of these http://www.littermaid.com/ and have to empty out the waste recepticle every day. The cat litter gets changed out completely once a week. :lol: We order our cat litter in bulk.

sift_clean.jpg

FTMFW

:lol: That doesn't work so well when your cats have claws.

Sifting litter liners are the best things ever. My cats all have claws. They don't manage to claw through if I sift every day.

Even if my cats were trained to poop outside I'd still have to clean up the poo from the yard. You can't just go leaving poop lying around everywhere. That's just rude.

:wtf:
that's not a good thing????
it's a pool, not a hot tub!

80 degree water .. is cold. Drakes lips would be blue and he'd be shaking after he stayed in there for over an hour. I couldn't get in it. I said it never got over 80 .. usually it was about 76, unless it was just really, really hot that day. It was completely in the shade, never got any sun.

:lol: That doesn't work so well when your cats have claws.

They are usually designed for that so it should be fine. My cat has his back claws and its never affected the liners. But you have a littermaid so I doubt it would be beneficial/possible anyways. I would say give it a try though if your autolitter thingy breaks cause it is so quick and easy to do. Nice part is the last bag makes sure the actual box is kept clean so there is no real "cleaning". Just pick the last one up, throw it away and put in new bags ;)

They are usually designed for that so it should be fine. My cat has his back claws and its never affected the liners. But you have a littermaid so I doubt it would be beneficial/possible anyways. I would say give it a try though if your autolitter thingy breaks cause it is so quick and easy to do. Nice part is the last bag makes sure the actual box is kept clean so there is no real "cleaning". Just pick the last one up, throw it away and put in new bags ;)

Before I had the littermaid (and 5 cats LOL) I acutally did try the liners. I only had 2 cats, one front paw declaw and one natural. Well, my all natural girl likes to claw when she digs... a lot! Each time I tried those liner things, she'd absolutely shred them. They would be super handy, but unfortunately they don't work for my cats!

80 degree water .. is cold. Drakes lips would be blue and he'd be shaking after he stayed in there for over an hour. I couldn't get in it. I said it never got over 80 .. usually it was about 76, unless it was just really, really hot that day. It was completely in the shade, never got any sun.

80 is hot :fly:

I spend an hour in 40-50 degree water up here all the time :shady: