zengirl/lilms/sarah/Schmilkette in 30 years...

Oh thats cool, we use liners in one of those things too so its just a quick pull and the box is clean. Those dam liners are a life saver let me tell you, no more scooping the pooping FTW

No wonder your box stinks .. you gotta scoop the poop, not just wait til it's full and empty the litter.

I scoop the poop and pee out everyday, then change out all of the litter once a week.

Go to wal-mart and buy their scoopable brand .. and quit spending so much on name brand cat litter so you can change your box more often :lol:

No wonder your box stinks .. you gotta scoop the poop, not just wait til it's full and empty the litter.

I scoop the poop and pee out everyday, then change out all of the litter once a week.

Go to wal-mart and buy their scoopable brand .. and quit spending so much on name brand cat litter so you can change your box more often :lol:

fo real

doody duty is a daily deed

What do you connect the two halves with?

Its about a 40 gallon tupperware bin, with a large hole dremeled in the side. It easily holds 50-75 pounds of litter and requires changing once a week (but can go 2 weeks with real estate still left - when i forget).

edit: And its so much fucking litter that it NEVER stinks.

Last edited:
Need to just teach the cat to poop outside. Playing with poop everyday does not sound like fun.

It's really not that bad. It's coated in very fine (almost sandlike) litter with odor absorber in it. If you empty it everyday .. it's not bad at all.

I keep wal-mart bags and just put it inthose, tie them in a knot, and chunk it out in the big garbage containers outside. Like a baby diaper. When my cats were allowed inside .. I used my son's old Diaper Genie :lol:.

Its about a 40 gallon tupperware bin, with a large hole dremeled in the side. It easily holds 50-75 pounds of litter and requires changing once a week (but can go 2 weeks with real estate still left - when i forget).

edit: And its so much fucking litter that it NEVER stinks.

You have a yard now, so you can just bury a kiddie pool and fill that. That's like.....400-500 lbs. of litter.

We took our above ground swimming pool down recently .. well underneath you put a layer of sand .. the cats were LOVING that :lol: until my dad covered it up with crushed gravel from the driveway renovation.

Wait. So you had an above ground swimming pool AND you're from Alabama?

Ummmmmmm RTFT :fly:

The box is cleaned daily, the liners work 80000 times better than hand scooping and yes the litter is completely changed once a week. I was shocked that April only needs to change hers once a week because we do ours daily. :tard:

But I still :heart: YOu

And BTW you dont know what you are missing if you do not use liners. I think like 10 come in a pack, all with individual holes until the bottom one. Basically we use the litter until they bags run out, 10 days and then the last bag is the change of litter.

sift_clean.jpg

FTMFW

I used to use a scoop mix with some extra baking soda mixed in with each bag. No real smell at all. and we had a charcoal filter for the top of the enclosed litter box.

I really really miss my cat. this thread is starting to depress me.

I used to use a scoop mix with some extra baking soda mixed in with each bag. No real smell at all. and we had a charcoal filter for the top of the enclosed litter box.

I really really miss my cat. this thread is starting to depress me.

I have to give mine up within 2 weeks, I feel ya :eek: