zengirl/lilms/sarah/Schmilkette in 30 years...

I'm rather impressed by how clean the place looks myself. Most of the time when you see that many animals cooped up in one place the place is an absolute pig sty. Usually there is feces everywhere. That place looks like a daycare center. Looks can be deceiving, but from the way that room "looked" I don't think there would be that much smell.

If you keep your litter boxes changed everyday (which with 130 cats would be quite a chore) your house won't stink. It's when you let the litter box "sit" that they begin to stink .. even with only 1 cat.

That's funny how they all start jumping when she brings the food in.

I was fine until she threw the food on the floor.

130 cats in a small room will stink. I dont think there is much of a way to get around that. Even if you clean the litter box everyday its 130 cats. You have to clean 1 cats litter box everyday or it will smell. 130 cats pooping in a litter box in a small room will stink 10 minutes after you change it.

And you know how cats love to go to clean litter :barf:

130 cats in a small room will stink. I dont think there is much of a way to get around that. Even if you clean the litter box everyday its 130 cats. You have to clean 1 cats litter box everyday or it will smell. 130 cats pooping in a litter box in a small room will stink 10 minutes after you change it.

And you know how cats love to go to clean litter :barf:

Cats themselves don't stink. Cats are naturally very clean creatures. If you use litter that has an odor absorber (and not that cheap $2 a bag crap they sell at the grocery store) and keep them cleaned regularly (and the litter changed) .. it won't smell.

Scoopable litter works ever better at containing smell than regular litter does .. since it coats the problem in odor absorbing material.

If you keep that cleaned out of the box regularly .. there will be little to no smell.

Granted doing that for 130 cats would be tough, but that room looks spotless. It's white tile .. and not a speck of dirt anywhere.

except for the whole walking in their own poop, licking their own anii and barfing on pillows

I love cats but they can be as dirty as any other pet. :fly:

Mine don't walk in their own poop, if the outside litterbox happens to be full .. they won't go in it.

Despite licking their own asses, their mouths are relatively clean (compared to ours) because of their saliva.

I've never had a cat barf on anything except the ground after they ate too much catfood (which was my fault).

Cats themselves don't stink. Cats are naturally very clean creatures. If you use litter that has an odor absorber (and not that cheap $2 a bag crap they sell at the grocery store) and keep them cleaned regularly (and the litter changed) .. it won't smell.

Scoopable litter works ever better at containing smell than regular litter does .. since it coats the problem in odor absorbing material.

If you keep that cleaned out of the box regularly .. there will be little to no smell.

Granted doing that for 130 cats would be tough, but that room looks spotless. It's white tile .. and not a speck of dirt anywhere.

I use the Scoop Away which is pretty pricey in my books, the one with the odor obsorbing cryzzzztals. I just dont think you guys are grasping the concept of 130 cats running for fresh litter. I dont know about your cats but when my cat hears fresh litter pouring he is in it before I can get the lid back on. With 130 cats at what 2 poops a day, thats 260 poops a day and thats not even mentioning the pee.

Then again she could just have a second room as a giant litter box so who knows. She would have to be a pretty rich lady to afford that much litter and food on a daily basis. Cats are not generally smelly cause they do clean themselves, yes but you put 130 of any animal in a tiny room and it is going to stink.

As I mentioned in my first post it does look clean but I am sure it would smell.

Edit - My parents have my cat right now, tear, I have to give him away.

Mine don't walk in their own poop, if the outside litterbox happens to be full .. they won't go in it.

Despite licking their own asses, their mouths are relatively clean (compared to ours) because of their saliva.

I've never had a cat barf on anything except the ground after they ate too much catfood (which was my fault).

What do you think your cat is doing when it is kicking the litter around in the box, walking in its own poop/piss. There is no way to stop that and its completely natural but yours, like all of ours, walks in its own leavings. Mine actually digs a little before droppin deuce so I am sure its all over his feet when he steps out. I put one of those litter catcher pads down in front but he just does a long jump over it :fly:

MIne don't run for the litter box .. they don't even like for you to see them going towards it. If one of them are headed for the litter box and you walk in the room .. they'll turn and go the other direction :lol:

MIne don't run for the litter box .. they don't even like for you to see them going towards it. If one of them are headed for the litter box and you walk in the room .. they'll turn and go the other direction :lol:

Our litter box's have always been kept in the bathroom so my cat never had a choice in the matter. My cat will sit beside you, watch you change the litter and as your pouring the new litter he will try to jump in :fly: SOOO ANNOYING :D

Once a week????? Do you keep the box outside or just not feed the cats:p

I would have to clean my 1 cats litter box daily otherwise it stinks like nasty poo poo, thats right, nasty poo poo

We have the poop palace. A huge Tupperware container with a hole cut in the front. Takes two huge boxes of litter to fill it. Sits in our office closet.

Sentence fragments ftw.

We have the poop palace.

pooppalace.jpg

We have the poop palace. A huge Tupperware container with a hole cut in the front. Takes two huge boxes of litter to fill it. Sits in our office closet.

Sentence fragments ftw.

Oh thats cool, we use liners in one of those things too so its just a quick pull and the box is clean. Those dam liners are a life saver let me tell you, no more scooping the pooping FTW

Sentence fragments ftw.

How big is it? I bought the biggest catlitter box I could find and them two dipshits still manage to scatter litter all over the fucking place.

How big is it? I bought the biggest catlitter box I could find and them two dipshits still manage to scatter litter all over the fucking place.

If your cats will actually use it try getting one of those litter catcher mats. My cat jumps over it but he still gotta come out of the hole in the front so most of it gets caught in the mat.