Your Murtaugh list

oh he wasn't gay. i can safely say he was not gay. he had a kid with his ex wife and was definitely, absolutely, positively not gay anyway.

dangerous waters here NME. don't make this go left on ya..

I like older guys, but when you can joke about somebody being your dad it's just wrong. Plus there's just no comparison in life experience and that kind of bridge can't really be overcome so it's not a long lasting thing. I'd only date somebody over 40 if we were both in agreement that it was just fun.

he was one of my customers at work, i wrote him notes on the bottom of his coffee cup. one day i wrote "Roses are red, violets are blue, it's funny that your age is my age times two"

:D

I like older guys, but when you can joke about somebody being your dad it's just wrong. Plus there's just no comparison in life experience and that kind of bridge can't really be overcome so it's not a long lasting thing. I'd only date somebody over 40 if we were both in agreement that it was just fun.

I'd love to bring this back up once you hit your mid 20's.

You still got a lot of life to live, kid.

*see post about conversational frame of reference

but I would probably agree. i "dated" some younger chicks before I got married and I just couldn't stomach/survive/connect with some of the CRRRRRRRRRRRAP they wanted to talk about. been there, done that.

but I would probably agree. i "dated" some younger chicks before I got married and I just couldn't stomach/survive/connect with some of the CRRRRRRRRRRRAP they wanted to talk about. been there, done that.

not to be the "I'M THE EXCEPTION" girl, but he played the guitar in a band and i'm fairly knowledgeable about music, so we easily found stuff to talk about in that field. we were both interested in religion from a sociological perspective and had different experiences there, so we could talk about that too. we both read a lot of similar books, so we talked about that. we were from two different generations of drug users, so we talked about that. there's plenty to talk about, especially if you compare different experiences. i've only been at college for 3 years but i still have done enough to hold my own in a conversation. it's not that hard.

My ex was in his late 20s when I met him (at age 16, whatever) and whilst he was immature as hell he'd done the travelling thing, he might not have wanted to settle down but the older you get the more stories you get, the more experience and a 16 year old can't compete with that kind of thing. It's different life stages, you can't skip em.

not to be the "I'M THE EXCEPTION" girl, but he played the guitar in a band and i'm fairly knowledgeable about music, so we easily found stuff to talk about in that field. we were both interested in religion from a sociological perspective and had different experiences there, so we could talk about that too. we both read a lot of similar books, so we talked about that. we were from two different generations of drug users, so we talked about that. there's plenty to talk about, especially if you compare different experiences. i've only been at college for 3 years but i still have done enough to hold my own in a conversation. it's not that hard.

and this is why polo loves you so.

/poor dharma and fly